Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2477091 on Aug 13, 2013

I use this to make my own organic toothpaste- I needed some calcium/magnesium to strengthen teeth that were going transparent in front (the ends). This has definitely helped take care of that! My dentist was amazed...

SHOCKER! It's calcium and magnesium

Posted by 5022204490834252943 on Dec 27, 2013

BONUS Vitamin D! Fine powder that dissolves well. Can't beat the price, too. Large size that lasts a long time.

Now Fodds, Calcium & Magnesium powder

Posted by 4631878830991730524 on Jul 03, 2012

Easily soluble in water, acceptable taste, calcium and magnesium in citrate form plus added D3 vitamin.

Calcium and Magnesium Strength in a drink.

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Jul 09, 2012

I've felt some weakness in my bones joints and am conscious of the fact that my past poor eating habits have contributed to ailments I have from time to time. This combination takes that feeling of weakness away - so it is a beneficial drink. I keep it handy.

Does the Job

Posted by Reviewer2574568 on Jan 27, 2014

This product has done for me what I wanted of it, that is to help the cramp I get in my legs when I wake in the morning. It has a very gritty texture and the taste is not great. I sweeten mine with a little Stevia which certainly makes it more palatable. But a quick couple of gulps and it is gone and worth it for the benefit it brings. It is very competitively priced. 4 Stars only as I think that Now foods should address the texture, I have yet to find a magnesium/calcium drink that does not taste pretty awful but there is one on the market that is not gritty but it is much more expensive.

I like that it's pure

Posted by Reviewer2840369 on Nov 22, 2010

Trusted brand and no fillers.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Nov 04, 2011

I use this daily in my smoothies, its a great way to get Cal/Mag and you cant taste it when mixed in with my protein drink.

Easier to take than capsules

Posted by Reviewer1470019 on Dec 22, 2009

My stomach used to be bothered by takin calcium capsules. This powder form makes it a lot easier. The only thing is that the bottom of my glass will have left-over and I have to add more water to 'clean it up'. Not a big deal. Just end up having more water.

Good for the value and ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2285691 on Jan 28, 2008

It would be even better if it had Vitamin K2 in it as well.

Doesn't taste good

Posted by Reviewer1200539 on Apr 24, 2009

When mixed with water, it become exothermic, that is, gave off some heat. The powder does not dissolve 100%. It gave me lose stool when taking more than 5 gm.