Perfect Duo

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Apr 23, 2009

I love this product although I have found that the plain magnesium mixes much better than this duo. I use the plain and supplement with tablets of calcium citrate although I have to pay a higher price. My suggestion is to disolve this in hot water with lemon and stevia and drink right before bedtime! It works! and..by the way excellent for stool softening.

100% pure, gotta like that

Posted by Reviewer2561619 on Mar 04, 2009

I love that it has no other ingredients than Calcium, MAgnesium and Vitamine D. The taste is indeed not so good, but just eat something you like right after and its ok. Plus if you stir it good with water, it will leave something in the glass, but not a big portion, plus you can stir again with some more water.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer3242447 on Feb 20, 2009

I did not realize that I ordered a powder. I am finding I am not taking this like I should because I have to mix it and it does not taste good at all.

Yuck!

Posted by Reviewer1675634 on Feb 19, 2009

I don't like this product at all. It is very hard to make it all dissolve in liquid and always leaves a gritty sludge at the bottom of the glass. The taste grosses me out too.

Now Foods, Calcium & Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3005055 on Jan 22, 2009

Very sour.

The worst calcium & magnesium powder I have buy.

Posted by Reviewer1097822 on Oct 24, 2008

I have used other brand calcium & magnesium powder,other brand powder over 80% dissolve but this NowFoods calcium & magnesium only about 20% dissolve leaving most of the powder at the bottom of the glass. I only drink one time. I will not purchase again. And I will black list of this product.

Marvellous--Tastes great in concentrated, icy juice

Posted by Reviewer3226516 on Sep 18, 2008

I researched various calcium/magnesium products in detail and decided to get this one due to high absorbability, chemical composition, and price. I found the perfect way to take this without having the problem of an undissolved, gritty, unpleasant residue. I stir one heaping teaspoon into ca. 1/2 cup of concentrated juice. Frozen juice tastes even better. It makes a thick, icy, tangy slush that tastes like a dessert. It is best to take this at lunch or dinner because the vitamin D requires a little fat to be utilized. Great Product!

Peg

Posted by Reviewer3290590 on Jun 28, 2008

First time to try it. Easy to take.

Ms

Posted by Reviewer2418626 on May 12, 2008

Taste horrible and leaves about 1/2 of it in the bottom of the glass, like concrete. won't buy again

Good all round.

Posted by Reviewer2214327 on Mar 29, 2008

Best product of it's type on the market. Will be my choice in the future.