Now Foods, Candida Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Less Effective

Posted by Reviewer1547663 on May 19, 2008

Not as effective in improving candida symptoms as taking candida, oregano, and l-glutamine in separate doses.

Works, but not the best

Posted by Reviewer1680415 on Jul 13, 2010

I also purchased Kolorex for intestinal candidiasis, and it's the most effective solution I've found. This helped, but not a lot.

Biotin = acne

Posted by Reviewer1682160 on Sep 30, 2011

I took this product for over a month and had the worst acne the whole time. It didn't appear to have any effect on anything but my skin. Huge cystic acne which cleared up within days of ceasing the product. I am a bit disappointed as I have two unopened bottles which I will never be able to use. I don't recommend this product at all. I have read that the levels of biotin in this is what causes the acne. I think it would probably be effective if the biotin was reduced.

Could possibly raise estrogen levels.

Posted by Reviewer2654585 on Apr 29, 2010

I did some extensive research on my hormones and came across some ingredients in this medication that could raise estrogen levels, which is one of the problems I am having. The oregano oil in it can effect your estrogen levels. I really want to take it because of the wonderful job it does to help with yeast control but cannot switch one problem for another.

May not work for certain individuals

Posted by Reviewer1992767 on Aug 22, 2010

Unfortunately, I had an allergic reaction to this, so for those who are extra sensitive - this might not be for you. I'm one of those, and it wasn't for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »