Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Candida Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

It will help with fungal stomach problems but watch out for the itchy anus!

Posted by Reviewer2142889 on Apr 14, 2010

With sustained use this product does it's job....clearing up gut fungus. However I believe it will never work to it's true potential unless the user alters their diet drastically. If you keep eating and drinking foods that feed candida, the infection will come back....candida clear will only help lower fungal levels...but you will not be rid of your problems entirely. Elimination diet together with these capsules will work well....maintain for a few months...then eat risky foods again (in moderation!). My weakness is beer...it undoes the good C.Clear can do very quickly...and a large C.Clear dose after a drinking session will always give me an itchy anus!....This I'm sure is a good sign...as the fungus is being killed off again...but it leaves a sting on my ring. Also, if you're taking probiotics, don't take them at the same time as C.Clear...I'm sure they also kill off some good bacteria....better to seperate your doses by 3 or 4 hours....that way both supplements can do their job well. I was gaining no benifits from probiotics until I did this.

It's working but I'm still giving it time.

Posted by Reviewer2031642 on Apr 30, 2008

Hi! I am still on my first bottle of this product and I do notice that it's working b/c i feel worse.(but i'm better now.) :) When the candida dies off and your body carries them out, toxins get release into your system. Nothing you can't handle but you do feel a little worse before you feel better. I'm also going to try the oregano oil. From what i've read, that should be really helful as well.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2758963 on Aug 18, 2009

I'm 120 lbs and I take only 1 capsule on an empty stomach each morning. Smaller bodies don't need as much. Definitely moves digestion along quicker - the elimination part. Haven't had yeast flare-ups as I did before.

Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer1435585 on Sep 17, 2008

Very good product. For more than 20 years I had problems. I use this product almost an yeat and the problems are gone. I am feeling much better.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1609615 on Oct 23, 2007

For me, this product doesn't wipe out Candida by itself. When combined with other proper supplements and proper diet, this product is a very helpful part of the battle for destroying Candida overgrowth infections.