It works but hurts my liver!!

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Nov 19, 2015

First few days it went ok but later I found out that after taking the pill it hurts my liver!!!! so I'd love to finish the bottle with pills but because of the pain I cannot finish it. :( However, those days I was taking it I noticed slight improvement. So give it a try...

can't tell if it worked

Posted by sugarcrusted on Jan 18, 2015

i've finished the entire course of it but i'm not sure if it worked. it didn't taste too bad at all, i quite like the oregano oil scent in fact. the capsules are easy to swallow!

Great

Posted by 5614995569382444807 on May 12, 2014

Excellent product, would buy again

Good for helping to keep yeast under control

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Helps to keep in check taken with Super 8 Probiotics and New Chapter All Flora. If symptoms are very severe I would take North American Herb and Spice Oreganol with this and continue this to help avoid yeast overgrowth once the worst symptoms are gone. If taking for vaginal yeast infections Tea Tree Therapy Pessaries work really well used with this product. You need to adjust diet also for best result with any yeast product like this. Reduce sugar and carbohydrates and check for hidden yeasts in food. I hope you find this review helpful.

Take that, Candida!

Posted by 4900849372685531924 on Dec 12, 2013

I read up on Candida online and noticed I had nearly all the symptoms. I bought these, hoping it would help in the itchy rashes and whatnot. It's been a month, and not only have I lost a few pounds, but my symptoms have definitely cleared up. I took these along with the Caprylic Acid softgels that you can also get from this site. I would take 4 of these a day, along with 2 caprylic acid softgels a day. After about a month, I low the dosage, maybe one or two a day. I feel better, that's what's important, and I feel even my digestive system feels better. Don't forget to continue eating probiotic things like yogurt to keep up with the good bacteria. I think if you don't you will start to break out, that was only the downside for me. Great stuff. I will continue to purchase it on here.

Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer1579175 on Nov 07, 2013

This works well especially for the price.

Posted by 5313419658240784444 on Oct 11, 2013

Candida help

Posted by Reviewer3233896 on Aug 27, 2013

I am finding this product helpful in detoxing and controlling candida over growth I have been suffering with hives and mainstream was no help so I will continue with this program for a while yet and hope all symptoms go away soon

Great blend

Posted by 5270647100110769302 on Aug 15, 2013

Whoever said that this taste like chewing on a pencil is absolutely right. However, the taste doesn't linger, so it's not really bothersome. I use this product with Kyolic Garlic and together they seem to be working, with a modified diet of no sugar/no starch of course.

Looks like a good product

Posted by Vereliahu on Jul 08, 2013

Haven't been using it long enough to tell if it really destroys candida in the intestines but its defenately a good product to have as extra support in dealing with candida. Would buy again.