The best for kids with autism who suffer with high yeast

Posted by Reviewer1529882 on Jan 07, 2016

Been using this for years now. Its the best and I've tried everything! My son has high yeast verified through testing. Cause he is also metal toxic. So metal feeds yeast. So its a constant problem. I even tried an rx anti-fungal. But it was too hard on his liver. This is natural and easy on the liver. No problems what so ever.

Excellent product!

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 06, 2015

Candida can be a relentless issue. I had a tough bout with it about 5 years ago - a very wise medical expert finally diagnosed it as the culprit, after many professional internists simply wanted to hand me prescription meds for "irritable bowel" - a catch-all medical term meaning "you have internal digestive issues and your system is messed up, but we don't know what to do, so take some drugs to mask the symptoms without ever addressing the cause". Once diagnosed, I took, individually, most of the ingredients in this product. About 4 months ago, and being a little lax in my diet, I began feeling as if candida (as a problem, since we all have a certain amount of it as a good thing) was starting up again. I ordered and began taking this product. I am feeling notably better. Symptoms disappeared within days. If you are reading this, I endorse this product and also suggest you modify your diet (if you haven't already) to minimize or eliminate sugar and alcohol.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1978242 on Aug 01, 2014

Very effective for Candida. I took 2 caps a day and got die off symptoms. So make sure you start slow to avoid die off, and most importantly only take it with a diet that is sugar-free and low in carbs.

It works but hurts my liver!!

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Nov 19, 2015

First few days it went ok but later I found out that after taking the pill it hurts my liver!!!! so I'd love to finish the bottle with pills but because of the pain I cannot finish it. :( However, those days I was taking it I noticed slight improvement. So give it a try...

It seems to be working

Posted by 4885588073748259870 on Mar 10, 2013

I'm judging by the reduced cravings for bread and sweet things, which are the main food for candida.

Worked for My Boyfriend

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Aug 11, 2009

I had been experiencing some stomach issues (thin in the morning, then bloating after drinking water and staying bloated all day) so thought I would try the Candida to see if it helped. It did nothing for me after two weeks so I suppose I didn't have yeast problems in my stomach after all. My boyfriend also took it along with me and he said he felt much better--he had more energy and just overall felt better physically. He did experience some die-off symptoms though (headache for a few days, some nausea) but it didn't last long and it wasn't bad enough for him to stop taking them.

Takes a long time to see effect

Posted by Reviewer2636321 on Feb 03, 2011

I've been taking this product for about 2 months now. It does work but takes a looooong time to feel a difference. I would say that by the first month, 50% of my yeast infection has cleared. By the 2nd month, 75% of my yeast infection has cleared. I hope, by the 3rd month, it'll be 100% clear and I don't have to take it again...!

No Major difference

Posted by Reviewer1153459 on Nov 24, 2010

I bought this because I thought I had an overgrowth of yeast but it seems I was wrong because this did nothing for me. I have been taking it for about a month now. I haven't had any die-off symptoms or anything and I still have the signs of what I thought was yeast. I guess I should have my doc tell me what my problem is instead of trying to diagnose myself.

If you have a very sensitive stomoch, please do not take it.

Posted by Reviewer2823643 on Mar 15, 2011

After taking two capsules, I coun't sleep at all that night. There's pain all over my body. Very ouch! ++;

Probably works well

Posted by Reviewer1955009 on Jul 20, 2013

But I had an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients. Maybe the walnut, not sure. Tight chest and couldn't breath. I will stick to the plain old capryllic acid from Now. That works great.