good job

Posted by Reviewer1860405 on Sep 14, 2008

noticed this has helped with bowel movements and ridding the candida. Will have to purchase another bottle to continue.

STILL WORKING

Posted by Reviewer2308824 on Feb 24, 2011

AS I SAY IN MY PREVIUS REVIEW I DIDN BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE THE FIRST RESULTS..NOW IT IS BEAN PASS MORE TIME AND I SEE MY WHITE TONGUE CLEAR UP I HAVE DRAWBACKS BECAUSE I DIDNT TAKE IN REGULAR DOSES BU TIT IS AMAZING I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN IN GREATER QUANTITY..

Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Aug 05, 2010

It was an effective treatment for my vaginal yeast infection!

Worked for My Boyfriend

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Aug 11, 2009

I had been experiencing some stomach issues (thin in the morning, then bloating after drinking water and staying bloated all day) so thought I would try the Candida to see if it helped. It did nothing for me after two weeks so I suppose I didn't have yeast problems in my stomach after all. My boyfriend also took it along with me and he said he felt much better--he had more energy and just overall felt better physically. He did experience some die-off symptoms though (headache for a few days, some nausea) but it didn't last long and it wasn't bad enough for him to stop taking them.

It seems to be working

Posted by 4885588073748259870 on Mar 10, 2013

I'm judging by the reduced cravings for bread and sweet things, which are the main food for candida.

Takes a long time to see effect

Posted by Reviewer2636321 on Feb 03, 2011

I've been taking this product for about 2 months now. It does work but takes a looooong time to feel a difference. I would say that by the first month, 50% of my yeast infection has cleared. By the 2nd month, 75% of my yeast infection has cleared. I hope, by the 3rd month, it'll be 100% clear and I don't have to take it again...!

No Major difference

Posted by Reviewer1153459 on Nov 24, 2010

I bought this because I thought I had an overgrowth of yeast but it seems I was wrong because this did nothing for me. I have been taking it for about a month now. I haven't had any die-off symptoms or anything and I still have the signs of what I thought was yeast. I guess I should have my doc tell me what my problem is instead of trying to diagnose myself.

Didn't work - only harmed

Posted by Reviewer1199775 on Oct 10, 2011

I don't recommend this product. I took it for five weeks, believing in the idea of a die-off effect. But trust your senses, as it tastes terrible too.

Probably works well

Posted by Reviewer1955009 on Jul 20, 2013

But I had an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients. Maybe the walnut, not sure. Tight chest and couldn't breath. I will stick to the plain old capryllic acid from Now. That works great.

Too strong for me

Posted by Reviewer2746807 on Jul 15, 2012

Tried this for almost one month. Something in it was way too strong, gave me a terribly itchy scalp. Took about a day for it to leave my system, and my scalp went back to normal.