Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2478157 on Sep 08, 2008

I noticed a difference in three days.

Fantasic product

Posted by Reviewer2134084 on Dec 19, 2008

orks well for Candida and parasites. Great formula

Essential for today's diets

Posted by Reviewer1188217 on Jan 28, 2009

Good product to keep candida under control.

Candida clear

Posted by Reviewer2745289 on May 05, 2009

works as good or better than the expensive brands at GNC or vitamin world. will reorder this product again. very fast delivery.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1712638 on Jan 27, 2010

This product started working within one day. I had to not take the full dose, but half. My cravings for sugar have diminished and the stubborn sinus infections sometimes blamed on candida is going away. I would recommend this.

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer1547282 on Jan 18, 2010

I have been taking this for several weeks, and what a difference it has made. I have irritable bowel syndrome and the symptoms are greatly reduced!

SUPER STUFF!

Posted by Lipsticklady on Oct 13, 2009

This is the only thing that i've found to KEEP candida at bay. Really works. When I feel an yeast infection coming on...i take a couple....

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2302134 on Nov 06, 2009

I really wanted to give this product a chance and now i can tell everyone thats its working great for me!,its really hard to wean myself from eating all sugar and starchy foods.The good news is that i stopped drinking sodas,eating icecream and am in the process lowing my consumption of starch and so i do plan to take this product for at least a full year,i do see a change in my skin condition...keep up your with the great products that you are producing.

Used for years

Posted by Reviewer1700594 on Nov 10, 2009

Very effective

Now Foods, Candida Clear, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Aug 21, 2009

I really like this product. It has several anti-fungals and I can tell from the die-off reactions that it is working very well. I will order this product again.