Now Foods, Candida Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Top class

Posted by Reviewer1726979 on Jan 14, 2010

A very good product to get rid of Candida which is the culprit in so many deficiencies and deceases of human beings. According to the natural medicine practitioners Candida is also is present in all types of cancer patients and may contribute to exhaust and already depletes immune system.

Keeps Candida under control.

Posted by Reviewer1235122 on Aug 15, 2009

I had a severe case of Candida all over my body. This helped to cure it and keeps it from coming back. Great product.

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

No More Yeast Infection Recurrence after taking this Compared to the Medicine I have been taking for years! Didn't expect it works that well to this extend. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer2573514 on Jul 13, 2008

I was using Candex which I really liked but I needed something less expensive - this works well especially for the price.

Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer1231473 on Oct 23, 2008

great product, drink lots of pure water and yeast free diet is essential while taking these herbs