Now Foods, Candida Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2377105 on Aug 10, 2008

It helps with gas problems and digestion.

Top class

Posted by Reviewer1726979 on Jan 14, 2010

A very good product to get rid of Candida which is the culprit in so many deficiencies and deceases of human beings. According to the natural medicine practitioners Candida is also is present in all types of cancer patients and may contribute to exhaust and already depletes immune system.

Keeps Candida under control.

Posted by Reviewer1235122 on Aug 15, 2009

I had a severe case of Candida all over my body. This helped to cure it and keeps it from coming back. Great product.

Great ingredients to clear candida!

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 25, 2013

I used this for candida along with cutting out most of the sugar and carbs from my diet. These did help. Watch out though because this can cause bad side effects. This is normal and you will get through it though if you are patient and don't stop. I thought I was getting sick and had pimples again! I think using milk or water kefir is a great way to get the good probiotics in your system and help fight off the candida too. If you don't have access to kefir then use probiotics- saccharomyces boullardii (check my spelling!) is suppose to be the best at killing candida. Taking probiotics would be a must if you have candida and also cut down on sugars and carbs.

First day and I already feel a difference

Posted by Reviewer2575097 on Aug 15, 2013

When I eat my first meal of the day, I usually get pretty tired and sluggish or get a feeling of internal tension (mentally), sometimes half-way through the meal but nearly always within half an hour of eating it. Today and yesterday, I had the exact same meal for breakfast. Yesterday, I got the usual symptoms. Today, I took 2 tablets with my meal. I did feel the tiredness after the meal, but about 15 minutes later, I started to feel a "clean" sensation in my stomach. Over the next few minutes my whole body started feeling pretty good and now, 45 minutes after eating, I feel more clearheaded and less burdened by a lack of energy and vitality than usual. This is looking like it's going to be a really good supplement for me, I will be updating my review over the next few weeks to let everyone know how I'm getting on.