Parasite cleanse

Posted by 4898831354857933341 on Jan 12, 2016

Used with Paraste defense, red root extract and Thorne Bergerine for one month. Worked brilliantly.

really works......

Posted by Reviewer2933054 on Feb 25, 2011

i was sick for over 2years, drinking a lot of alcohol and not always eating heathy food. my all metabolism and body felt sick and tired. i decided to go through detox few weeks ago. i ordered this candida clear + liver detoxifier& regenerator (from now foods as well). the combination was very good for me, it really helped me going through a hard process. after the first day, i had more energy and could start to work out again, my all body really responded to it. it's been almost a month, and i feel very much heathier, i also lost the weight i gained these 2past years (6kgs) and my body shape is back to what it was. i am not saying it is a miracle, because i have been on a diet for a month and worked out 2 to 3times a week. But these capsules really helped cleansing my body and heal my sick body. give it a try....it works!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2478157 on Sep 08, 2008

I noticed a difference in three days.

Candida clear

Posted by Reviewer2745289 on May 05, 2009

works as good or better than the expensive brands at GNC or vitamin world. will reorder this product again. very fast delivery.

Estupendo

Posted by Reviewer3246063 on Oct 13, 2010

Un buen antifúngico y un buen precio. Lo recomiendo para el tratamiento de las cándidas junto con una alimentación adecuada es muy efectivo.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer3295917 on Jun 16, 2010

Cleared up my son's severe athlete's foot with this product (3 capsules, 3 times a day). Great price for a great product!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3308294 on Jul 07, 2010

Get itchies in some uncomfortable places but taking this nothing. Have run out and the itchies are back. Can't wait for my refill to arrive. This stuff really works!!!!

for Candida, and probly for the rest of my life

Posted by burdypie on May 19, 2011

Having been socked for huge money in Australia for this combination of herbs in liquid form,I am delighted once again to find iherb has a perfect mix for Candida.Seem just as good as liquid form Taking these with the Gr8-Dophillus, and the Candida diet.At least a 2+ months process, and for me, probly will use these in future as well intermittently to keep Candida away.

WILL RECOMMEND TO ANYONE

Posted by 5418910603175564892 on Jun 19, 2014

i was suffering from yeast infections monthly. me and my obgyn couldnt figure it out tried EVERYTHING. so i started researching and found out it it could be because of my diet. so ive changed my diet and added this wonderful product and i can say its been 6 months no break out. i strongly suggest this if you just cant figure it out. worth the money to get this brand instead of any other. currently on my second bottle

Did what I expected

Posted by Reviewer1404512 on Oct 26, 2010

I got this product to help clear up what I believe was a yeast related rash, and it did so within a week. I did however get a few new rashy spots, as well as an acne breakout. I now understand that these were normal "die-off" symptoms of my candida. I also lost 5 pounds (but quickly gained it back after my bottle was up). If I were to become serious about going on a candida cleanse I would definitely include these as a part of my regimen.