Now Foods, Candida Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Now foods , Candida clear

Posted by Reviewer1470550 From New York on Feb 08, 2010

I love "now foods"brand for a lots of things. My candida is driving me crazy . I tried everything - well most of the things and they either work once or don't work at all . This one seems to be working so far. Kyolic garlic worked for about 8 months and then stopped working - I think I have to alternate so my body doesn't get used to it.

Now Foods Candida Clear

Posted by vic-Japan From Japan on Oct 03, 2009

My wife had Candida infection on the sides of both feet. After 3 weeks of taking Now Food Candida clear, feet have improved with skin loosing the redness and turning more to normal skin colour. I think that eventually this infection will be completely healed. Thanks to i Herb good prices and good shipping rate with Yamamoto Shipping to Japan it makes these suppliments affordable.

Amazing product !!!

Posted by Reviewer2603048 From Ohio on Nov 15, 2010

I have taken many supplements over the years for imflammation , this one has worked wonders in just the few weeks i've been taking it . I'm sold !!Thanks

works well

Posted by KentuckyWildcat From Kentucky on Nov 17, 2010

I used this along with Candex and Oregano Oil to tame an intestinal yeast infection. I will keep this on hand for future use.

STILL WORKING

Posted by Reviewer2308824 From Greece on Feb 24, 2011

AS I SAY IN MY PREVIUS REVIEW I DIDN BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE THE FIRST RESULTS..NOW IT IS BEAN PASS MORE TIME AND I SEE MY WHITE TONGUE CLEAR UP I HAVE DRAWBACKS BECAUSE I DIDNT TAKE IN REGULAR DOSES BU TIT IS AMAZING I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN IN GREATER QUANTITY..