Five stars for iHerb and Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer2180036 on Apr 19, 2011

About two months ago I ate many chocolate fudge bars over the course of a week even though they kind of tasted funny, were gray in color, were soft when I got them, and never did completely freeze in the freezer. After a week I became very sick with migraines, flu-like symptoms, vomiting, and a very bad urinary tract infection. Then, I finally traced it back to the fudge bars. I have been taking about six of these a day with cranberry extract, grapefruit seed extract, neem oil, feverfew, mannose powder, and other supplements. I have gotten better but it has been slow, and I'm not there yet. I will keep taking them until the second bottle is empty. Hopefully, by then, this relentless infection will be gone.

for Candida, and probly for the rest of my life

Posted by burdypie on May 19, 2011

Having been socked for huge money in Australia for this combination of herbs in liquid form,I am delighted once again to find iherb has a perfect mix for Candida.Seem just as good as liquid form Taking these with the Gr8-Dophillus, and the Candida diet.At least a 2+ months process, and for me, probly will use these in future as well intermittently to keep Candida away.

Did what I expected

Posted by Reviewer1404512 on Oct 26, 2010

I got this product to help clear up what I believe was a yeast related rash, and it did so within a week. I did however get a few new rashy spots, as well as an acne breakout. I now understand that these were normal "die-off" symptoms of my candida. I also lost 5 pounds (but quickly gained it back after my bottle was up). If I were to become serious about going on a candida cleanse I would definitely include these as a part of my regimen.

really works......

Posted by Reviewer2933054 on Feb 25, 2011

i was sick for over 2years, drinking a lot of alcohol and not always eating heathy food. my all metabolism and body felt sick and tired. i decided to go through detox few weeks ago. i ordered this candida clear + liver detoxifier& regenerator (from now foods as well). the combination was very good for me, it really helped me going through a hard process. after the first day, i had more energy and could start to work out again, my all body really responded to it. it's been almost a month, and i feel very much heathier, i also lost the weight i gained these 2past years (6kgs) and my body shape is back to what it was. i am not saying it is a miracle, because i have been on a diet for a month and worked out 2 to 3times a week. But these capsules really helped cleansing my body and heal my sick body. give it a try....it works!

Great value

Posted by Reviewer3295917 on Jun 16, 2010

Cleared up my son's severe athlete's foot with this product (3 capsules, 3 times a day). Great price for a great product!

Excellent product!!

Posted by Reviewer2069149 on May 14, 2010

Candida clear works for me.For starters I've been taking it as recommended, two capsules twice a day and for "maintanance" I'll be taking two a day. My symptomps have eased considerably.I've been suffering candida for years and understand I'll probably never get rid of it completely but with help of Candida clear and few dietary rules I hope I'll get some balance of good and bad bacteria.

good

Posted by Reviewer1754550 on May 28, 2011

only just started these but today i feel like i have so much energy. the first few days i had bad die off with severe anxiety, but i hung on in and today feeling this might be it, the cure ive been hoping for. im not so strict with the candida diet, having a few pieces of fruit a day,no refined sugar though, but it seems to be working anyway. im very excited about this. i didnt realise that my candida was so severe and it effested my life so much. i have tried other products but this is the best and im gonna have a good go of this! not sure i want to take this long term. strong stuff for the body. candida is very persistant!

Working Product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Feb 20, 2010

After the 2nd day I saw swelling overall reduced and it is still continuing. I feel much better. I haven't finished the first bottle.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3308294 on Jul 07, 2010

Get itchies in some uncomfortable places but taking this nothing. Have run out and the itchies are back. Can't wait for my refill to arrive. This stuff really works!!!!

Now Foods, Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Sep 03, 2010

This along with enzymes and probiotics has helped clear candida. I do a candida cleanse twice annually & really like the ingredients of this product. It is loaded with great herbs for this purpose.