This really works!

Posted by Reviewer1547282 on Jan 18, 2010

I have been taking this for several weeks, and what a difference it has made. I have irritable bowel syndrome and the symptoms are greatly reduced!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1712638 on Jan 27, 2010

This product started working within one day. I had to not take the full dose, but half. My cravings for sugar have diminished and the stubborn sinus infections sometimes blamed on candida is going away. I would recommend this.

for Candida, and probly for the rest of my life

Posted by burdypie on May 19, 2011

Having been socked for huge money in Australia for this combination of herbs in liquid form,I am delighted once again to find iherb has a perfect mix for Candida.Seem just as good as liquid form Taking these with the Gr8-Dophillus, and the Candida diet.At least a 2+ months process, and for me, probly will use these in future as well intermittently to keep Candida away.

Estupendo

Posted by Reviewer3246063 on Oct 13, 2010

Un buen antifúngico y un buen precio. Lo recomiendo para el tratamiento de las cándidas junto con una alimentación adecuada es muy efectivo.

really works......

Posted by Reviewer2933054 on Feb 25, 2011

i was sick for over 2years, drinking a lot of alcohol and not always eating heathy food. my all metabolism and body felt sick and tired. i decided to go through detox few weeks ago. i ordered this candida clear + liver detoxifier& regenerator (from now foods as well). the combination was very good for me, it really helped me going through a hard process. after the first day, i had more energy and could start to work out again, my all body really responded to it. it's been almost a month, and i feel very much heathier, i also lost the weight i gained these 2past years (6kgs) and my body shape is back to what it was. i am not saying it is a miracle, because i have been on a diet for a month and worked out 2 to 3times a week. But these capsules really helped cleansing my body and heal my sick body. give it a try....it works!

Did what I expected

Posted by Reviewer1404512 on Oct 26, 2010

I got this product to help clear up what I believe was a yeast related rash, and it did so within a week. I did however get a few new rashy spots, as well as an acne breakout. I now understand that these were normal "die-off" symptoms of my candida. I also lost 5 pounds (but quickly gained it back after my bottle was up). If I were to become serious about going on a candida cleanse I would definitely include these as a part of my regimen.

Now Foods, Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Sep 03, 2010

This along with enzymes and probiotics has helped clear candida. I do a candida cleanse twice annually & really like the ingredients of this product. It is loaded with great herbs for this purpose.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3308294 on Jul 07, 2010

Get itchies in some uncomfortable places but taking this nothing. Have run out and the itchies are back. Can't wait for my refill to arrive. This stuff really works!!!!

Did the trick

Posted by Reviewer2095275 on Jun 24, 2010

This is the only thing that has helped with itching!

Helene

Posted by Reviewer1577141 on Jun 25, 2010

Very good. I use this to keep my stomach free from yeast.