Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2758963 on Aug 18, 2009

I'm 120 lbs and I take only 1 capsule on an empty stomach each morning. Smaller bodies don't need as much. Definitely moves digestion along quicker - the elimination part. Haven't had yeast flare-ups as I did before.

candida clear

Posted by Reviewer1034278 on Sep 03, 2009

outstanding! My ph was acidic and this corected it when nothing else did.

I am VERY happy with this!

Posted by Reviewer1026000 on Jul 04, 2009

Wow! I am extremely overweight and because of this my hormones are out of control. I can go months without having my periods. Now that I take this product, I am regular in my period. I don't have unbearable cramps like I use to have just normal and regular period like every woman! I am VERY happy, to me this product is almost a miracle!!!!

This is An Effective Product

Posted by healthandlongevity on May 30, 2011

I am satisfied after a month using it, I can feel it working. Has great Biotin content too. Although I am on Candida diet as well and you shouldn't count only on supplements like this, but seriously reduce high sugar and fat foods in your diet, eat more vegetables (especially leafy green ones), abstain from alcohol for a few months (you can have Red wine, no more than 2 glasses a day) and drink plenty of water. Get yourself Probiotics with high culture content too! Overall, excellent formula this one!

curbs sugar cravings

Posted by Reviewer2138626 on Dec 30, 2008

I feel less like sugar all the time since taking these. I am sticking with them since I constantly reach for sweets.

strong candida combo

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on Jul 08, 2008

I'm still trying to find the right dosage. started off with to much and had to cut way back. This stuff is strong.

Im SHOCKED

Posted by 4709710286373877422 on Apr 09, 2014

This cleared for me so many bad symptoms i didnt know i had candida. Been using this for 2 weeks Anxiety - Gone Low energy (tired all day) - Gone Feeling sick all the time - Gone Major hangover after drinking alcohol - Gone Rash on my back - Gone Bad insomnia + sleeping a lot - I think almost gone Words cannot express the thing this thing did to me. Im just so so sad i didnt know about it for years. Ill check it for another few weeks hope this thing is permanent..

Used It for My Warts

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Apr 07, 2009

I used this product for my warts because I read a book on getting rid of them and many of the herbs used in this formula were good for fighting warts. I went through two bottles of this an applied a wart liquid and it worked very well, I got rid of all 5 of them. I also think I had Candida and didn't know it so I think this product works in many different ways. Very good product and the price is very good considering how effective it is.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on May 04, 2009

Got it for my husband for both yeast and the fungus that causes athletes foot, jock itch, and ring worm, as he has all of this going on. He found some relief in the itching almost immediately and it seems to be getting better and better every day. Nothing else worked before this, not even prescriptions.

Works great.

Posted by Reviewer1288725 on Jul 16, 2009

Works wonders when used in conjunction with fiber and oregano oil. Using this instead of Dr. Natura's Colonix program and it gives the same results.