Im SHOCKED

Posted by 4709710286373877422 on Apr 09, 2014

This cleared for me so many bad symptoms i didnt know i had candida. Been using this for 2 weeks Anxiety - Gone Low energy (tired all day) - Gone Feeling sick all the time - Gone Major hangover after drinking alcohol - Gone Rash on my back - Gone Bad insomnia + sleeping a lot - I think almost gone Words cannot express the thing this thing did to me. Im just so so sad i didnt know about it for years. Ill check it for another few weeks hope this thing is permanent..

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1609615 on Oct 23, 2007

For me, this product doesn't wipe out Candida by itself. When combined with other proper supplements and proper diet, this product is a very helpful part of the battle for destroying Candida overgrowth infections.

Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer1435585 on Sep 17, 2008

Very good product. For more than 20 years I had problems. I use this product almost an yeat and the problems are gone. I am feeling much better.

Works, but not the best

Posted by Reviewer1680415 on Jul 13, 2010

I also purchased Kolorex for intestinal candidiasis, and it's the most effective solution I've found. This helped, but not a lot.

Works great.

Posted by Reviewer1288725 on Jul 16, 2009

Works wonders when used in conjunction with fiber and oregano oil. Using this instead of Dr. Natura's Colonix program and it gives the same results.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on May 04, 2009

Got it for my husband for both yeast and the fungus that causes athletes foot, jock itch, and ring worm, as he has all of this going on. He found some relief in the itching almost immediately and it seems to be getting better and better every day. Nothing else worked before this, not even prescriptions.

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

No More Yeast Infection Recurrence after taking this Compared to the Medicine I have been taking for years! Didn't expect it works that well to this extend. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Biotin = acne

Posted by Reviewer1682160 on Sep 30, 2011

I took this product for over a month and had the worst acne the whole time. It didn't appear to have any effect on anything but my skin. Huge cystic acne which cleared up within days of ceasing the product. I am a bit disappointed as I have two unopened bottles which I will never be able to use. I don't recommend this product at all. I have read that the levels of biotin in this is what causes the acne. I think it would probably be effective if the biotin was reduced.

Less Effective

Posted by Reviewer1547663 on May 19, 2008

Not as effective in improving candida symptoms as taking candida, oregano, and l-glutamine in separate doses.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1397434 on Nov 07, 2007

Very powerful formula. it is very effective.