Now Foods, Candida Support, 90 Veggie Caps

it works

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Dec 15, 2009

just taking one a day with probiotics cleared my chronic yeast infections within one month.

Good Maintenance and Additional Cleansing Support

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Oct 19, 2006

I use it for maintenance and my other half uses it as an addition to their main cleansing program. This product is very potent. Good stuff.

I am VERY happy with this!

Posted by Reviewer1026000 on Jul 04, 2009

Wow! I am extremely overweight and because of this my hormones are out of control. I can go months without having my periods. Now that I take this product, I am regular in my period. I don't have unbearable cramps like I use to have just normal and regular period like every woman! I am VERY happy, to me this product is almost a miracle!!!!

WOW! No joke!

Posted by Reviewer3094556 on Aug 09, 2009

I tried a parasite cleanses by a reknown doctor, and they were SUPER strong in taste but not as effective as Now Foods. I have found a brand for life! I am on vacation, and if you take these regularly like I did, you will find yourself running to the restroom, but feeling OH SO GOOD afterwards. You feel squeeky clean!

It really does work!! 20 years with Candida - gone in 3 weeks!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Dec 28, 2011

I cant recommend this more highly. I have had constant Candida for 20 years (I am a diabetic)and have tried every non natural (and some natural)treatment known to man - even long mega doses of diflucan but to no avail. As its the festive season, I actually havent been very good about lo-carbing but I have been taking this and a mega dose probiotic + garlic and the Candida has gone, I think entirely. I have been taking 3 x 2/day and whilst there has been a bit of fluctuation because of die back, I am convinced it is gone. My only negative comment - no die back symptoms except gas - lots of it!!! But that too has come to an end so its worth enduring even though its a bit unpleasant. Amazingly cheap for the result as well!