Super.

Posted by 4758382786245184347 on Jan 19, 2014

Excellent product. Works.

FABULOUS! I love these!!!

Posted by AnnieAppleseed on Jan 04, 2014

I'm taking this product for my allergies & HIVES, and it nips it right in the butt! What a difference! It certainly is worth a try!Plus, you really can't beat the quality & valueon this product! :D Have a beautiful, safe & healthy day!

Take that, Candida!

Posted by 4900849372685531924 on Dec 12, 2013

I read up on Candida online and noticed I had nearly all the symptoms. I bought these, hoping it would help in the itchy rashes and whatnot. It's been a month, and not only have I lost a few pounds, but my symptoms have definitely cleared up. I took these along with the Caprylic Acid softgels that you can also get from this site. I would take 4 of these a day, along with 2 caprylic acid softgels a day. After about a month, I low the dosage, maybe one or two a day. I feel better, that's what's important, and I feel even my digestive system feels better. Don't forget to continue eating probiotic things like yogurt to keep up with the good bacteria. I think if you don't you will start to break out, that was only the downside for me. Great stuff. I will continue to purchase it on here.

too strong for me

Posted by Reviewer2573134 on Dec 08, 2013

I am sure this product works but U only took 1 tablet and I had a migraine for 2 days. That is a sign of my gut health. I will need to do some gut work before I try this again. I am going to try candex for a while.

Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer1579175 on Nov 07, 2013

This works well especially for the price.

Covenient Antifungals

Posted by 4833347074600244962 on Nov 04, 2013

I'm going through a treatment for Candida Ablicans that started with a cleanse, the beginning of a new diet, introducing probiotics, and now antifungals. I was taking three different supplements to get the antifungals I needed, but now this has all of the most potent (except for grapefruit seed extract)antifungals I wanted in one capsule. Works well, quality ingredients.

This is very good candida support.

Posted by Reviewer3344732 on Oct 27, 2013

Good combination of herbs.

Great for candida :)

Posted by 5409267708441148218 on Oct 13, 2013

I have a candida overgrowth since I have been taking these tablets my symptoms have improved as well as my digestion highly recommend :)

Posted by 5313419658240784444 on Oct 11, 2013