Works well.

Posted by Reviewer2573514 on Jul 13, 2008

I was using Candex which I really liked but I needed something less expensive - this works well especially for the price.

Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer1231473 on Oct 23, 2008

great product, drink lots of pure water and yeast free diet is essential while taking these herbs

Good for helping to keep yeast under control

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Helps to keep in check taken with Super 8 Probiotics and New Chapter All Flora. If symptoms are very severe I would take North American Herb and Spice Oreganol with this and continue this to help avoid yeast overgrowth once the worst symptoms are gone. If taking for vaginal yeast infections Tea Tree Therapy Pessaries work really well used with this product. You need to adjust diet also for best result with any yeast product like this. Reduce sugar and carbohydrates and check for hidden yeasts in food. I hope you find this review helpful.

Watch out for the Biotin

Posted by Reviewer2718494 on Nov 12, 2009

The dose of biotin in this is large and caused my skin to breakout. I know because I've had the same problem when taking biotin alone before and many others who take biotin (for hair growth etc) get the same side effect. Biotin is important to the gut and for candida but I personally find the dose here to be too much and prefer to get it in a lower & balanced amount from a b-complex vitamin. For that reason I won't be re-ordering. If it didn't contain biotin, I would get it again.

Takes a long time to see effect

Posted by Reviewer2636321 on Feb 03, 2011

I've been taking this product for about 2 months now. It does work but takes a looooong time to feel a difference. I would say that by the first month, 50% of my yeast infection has cleared. By the 2nd month, 75% of my yeast infection has cleared. I hope, by the 3rd month, it'll be 100% clear and I don't have to take it again...!

Periodic Use

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on May 29, 2008

Given that candida is so common, and so detrimental to health, it's not a bad idea to use a good, all-around anti-yeast supplement such as this one. I'll do a bottle every three months, or so. The formula is effective.

Tim Gordon

Posted by Reviewer2871009 on Mar 09, 2008

Excellent product, combines four elements only available seperately in local stores (Galway, Ireland), and cheaper

good job

Posted by Reviewer1860405 on Sep 14, 2008

noticed this has helped with bowel movements and ridding the candida. Will have to purchase another bottle to continue.

Now Foods, Candida Clear, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2528751 on Jul 02, 2008

This one works 4 me. I use a pro-biotic, goat yogurt, to build back up the good bacteria afterwards.

Now Foods Candida Clear

Posted by vic-Japan on Oct 03, 2009

My wife had Candida infection on the sides of both feet. After 3 weeks of taking Now Food Candida clear, feet have improved with skin loosing the redness and turning more to normal skin colour. I think that eventually this infection will be completely healed. Thanks to i Herb good prices and good shipping rate with Yamamoto Shipping to Japan it makes these suppliments affordable.