Works well.

Posted by Reviewer2573514 on Jul 13, 2008

I was using Candex which I really liked but I needed something less expensive - this works well especially for the price.

Good for helping to keep yeast under control

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Helps to keep in check taken with Super 8 Probiotics and New Chapter All Flora. If symptoms are very severe I would take North American Herb and Spice Oreganol with this and continue this to help avoid yeast overgrowth once the worst symptoms are gone. If taking for vaginal yeast infections Tea Tree Therapy Pessaries work really well used with this product. You need to adjust diet also for best result with any yeast product like this. Reduce sugar and carbohydrates and check for hidden yeasts in food. I hope you find this review helpful.

Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer1231473 on Oct 23, 2008

great product, drink lots of pure water and yeast free diet is essential while taking these herbs

Watch out for the Biotin

Posted by Reviewer2718494 on Nov 12, 2009

The dose of biotin in this is large and caused my skin to breakout. I know because I've had the same problem when taking biotin alone before and many others who take biotin (for hair growth etc) get the same side effect. Biotin is important to the gut and for candida but I personally find the dose here to be too much and prefer to get it in a lower & balanced amount from a b-complex vitamin. For that reason I won't be re-ordering. If it didn't contain biotin, I would get it again.

Periodic Use

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on May 29, 2008

Given that candida is so common, and so detrimental to health, it's not a bad idea to use a good, all-around anti-yeast supplement such as this one. I'll do a bottle every three months, or so. The formula is effective.

Amazing product !!!

Posted by Reviewer2603048 on Nov 15, 2010

I have taken many supplements over the years for imflammation , this one has worked wonders in just the few weeks i've been taking it . I'm sold !!Thanks

Candida Can

Posted by Reviewer2521553 on Apr 24, 2010

Candida issue is off and on with me. The Now Foods Candida Clear keeps everything in balance. I highly recommend this product! I use it with a Bifidus product.

Now Foods, Candida Clear, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2528751 on Jul 02, 2008

This one works 4 me. I use a pro-biotic, goat yogurt, to build back up the good bacteria afterwards.

Anbefales mot Candidas!

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Jeg er fast bruker av dette produktet gjennom et års tid, og kan nesten ikke unnvære det lenger. Det hemmer vekst av candida-sopp, og har en klar sammenheng med at jeg føler meg bedre ved bruk av denne. Det finnes et par andre produkter som er fine mot candida, slik som DIDA(kjøpes i norsk helsekost) vanlig kanel, Natron vann, og grapefuktextrakt (fåes kjøpt her på iherb) Det beste er å kombinere disse, men jeg har aldri hatt et produkt med like god effekt som Candida Clear, og er utrolig glad for at jeg fant det. Det finnes ikke tilsvarende i Norge. Det fine med merket NOW er at merkingen garanterer for innholdet i tablettene. Føles litt tryggere sånn..

Tim Gordon

Posted by Reviewer2871009 on Mar 09, 2008

Excellent product, combines four elements only available seperately in local stores (Galway, Ireland), and cheaper