Now Foods, Candida Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1397434 on Nov 07, 2007

Very powerful formula. it is very effective.

Works well

Posted by filmoyster on Nov 27, 2007

I find that this combined with a good probiotic really helps with bloating and constipation associated with candida. It is also very inexpensive for it's effectiveness.

Best for yeast infections

Posted by Reviewer1684119 on Jul 11, 2009

Out of all the products that I have tried individually, olive leaf extract, garlic, etc. This is the most comprehensive product to get rid of yeast infections.

Biotin = acne

Posted by Reviewer1682160 on Sep 30, 2011

I took this product for over a month and had the worst acne the whole time. It didn't appear to have any effect on anything but my skin. Huge cystic acne which cleared up within days of ceasing the product. I am a bit disappointed as I have two unopened bottles which I will never be able to use. I don't recommend this product at all. I have read that the levels of biotin in this is what causes the acne. I think it would probably be effective if the biotin was reduced.

Could possibly raise estrogen levels.

Posted by Reviewer2654585 on Apr 29, 2010

I did some extensive research on my hormones and came across some ingredients in this medication that could raise estrogen levels, which is one of the problems I am having. The oregano oil in it can effect your estrogen levels. I really want to take it because of the wonderful job it does to help with yeast control but cannot switch one problem for another.