Ok

Posted by NurseEmily on Sep 03, 2012

I like all the ingredients but im not sure if it was enough to kill my candida, it still seems to come and go even with acd diet for 8 wks, i think now i will take larger doses of these individual ingredients except pau d arco- blood thinner

Getting Clear!

Posted by Reviewer2333998 on Aug 30, 2012

This product is great. After a few days, I can feel it kicking in for sure. Ive been using it for about 5-6 days now and am totally satisfied thus far.

AWESOME

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Aug 18, 2012

Takes care of cravings, helps elimination and no bad detox symptoms!

UGH!!!

Posted by Reviewer2506805 on Aug 08, 2012

These made me SO sick! I was in so much abdominal pain for days when first taking them and finally figured out that the pain could be connected to the "Candida Clear". I decided to stop taking them and sure enough the pain went away!

it works but it took more than what the instruction says

Posted by Batwoman on Jul 31, 2012

so the it instructs me to take 4 per day but it didn't work. my vagina still itches. then i read more comments and found out some people take 6 and i tried..it finally worked I'm so glad. i'm gonna order def more and the 180 vcaps one...you know it runs out fast when you take 6 per day

No effect

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

This product didn't make me feel any better, so I have to say it had no effect at all. For candida-related problems I recommend saccharomyces boulardii -products. It's a probiotic that fights candida. It's better than other probiotics because it's actually yeast, not bacteria. It takes yeast to fight yeast!

Posted by Reviewer2668077 on Jul 17, 2012

Use it to cleanse the body. Works very well.

Too strong for me

Posted by Reviewer2746807 on Jul 15, 2012

Tried this for almost one month. Something in it was way too strong, gave me a terribly itchy scalp. Took about a day for it to leave my system, and my scalp went back to normal.

So Far Effective

Posted by Falafel on Jul 07, 2012

I have had bad breath for yearsss, its so embarassing when I do meetings or talk to friends. My stomach is constantly bloated, I feel tired all the time, and i have jawline acne that turns into dark spots as well as hairloss. I'm not sure if my gut is connected to all these symptoms. First pill seems to have a good sign - the white layer on my tongue seems to clear abit, I feel less bloated. It's still too soon to rate this product, its best to watch your diet as well, stay clear of foods that 'feeds' the candida, drink lots of water and observe your stool. I can't swallow the pill, its huge, so I just pop it open and pour the contents into a teaspoon and swallow it with water. The garlic aftertaste is so strong, you have to love garlic in order to stomach this.

Works Beautifully

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

As a frequent user I continue to have the desired effect!