STILL WORKING

Posted by Reviewer2308824 on Feb 24, 2011

AS I SAY IN MY PREVIUS REVIEW I DIDN BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE THE FIRST RESULTS..NOW IT IS BEAN PASS MORE TIME AND I SEE MY WHITE TONGUE CLEAR UP I HAVE DRAWBACKS BECAUSE I DIDNT TAKE IN REGULAR DOSES BU TIT IS AMAZING I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN IN GREATER QUANTITY..

Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer1755790 on Apr 22, 2011

I used to be a sugar-holic - thus I have Candidas and probably always will....but these CAndida Clear supplement keep my condition in check....

Now foods , Candida clear

Posted by Reviewer1470550 on Feb 08, 2010

I love "now foods"brand for a lots of things. My candida is driving me crazy . I tried everything - well most of the things and they either work once or don't work at all . This one seems to be working so far. Kyolic garlic worked for about 8 months and then stopped working - I think I have to alternate so my body doesn't get used to it.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1145394 on Apr 13, 2010

In combination with a Candida diet, aka no sugar, no yeast diet, this is a wonderful product. I have suffered from a Candida overgrowth for 2 years now and this was a great supplement for my road to healing. Expect a little bit of a detox period. Mine lasted two days. I highly recommend this product!

Candida Can

Posted by Reviewer2521553 on Apr 24, 2010

Candida issue is off and on with me. The Now Foods Candida Clear keeps everything in balance. I highly recommend this product! I use it with a Bifidus product.

Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Aug 05, 2010

It was an effective treatment for my vaginal yeast infection!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1759556 on Aug 31, 2010

The title says it all. Works as advertised. You WILL feel worse when you first start taking it while the candida begin to die off. This may last several weeks if you have it bad enough. I just bit the bullet and started taking 4 pills a day. I plan on doing that amount for 2-3 months then a maint dosage of 1 pill forever.

Everyone Needs To Clear Out Candida!!!

Posted by Reviewer2007983 on May 16, 2012

As a health care worker, and watcher of Know The Cause (.com), this is a must for nearly 100% of the population. Dr.'s check for bacteria or virus's, but NEVER seem to suspect, fungus or parasites!!! NOW is a brand I trust. iHerb is the best website for price and product choices!!!

Absolutely fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Feb 22, 2014

Is very efective with a good diet and a combination of probiotics. Your inmune sistem reactivates and gets an upper status taht makeyou feel more energetic. Your abdominal disease desappears if you are conscient and constant. Nowadays the formula has changed, I like the previous one, but I think this new formula is stroonger and hsa more oregan.

Best combo formula out there!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Apr 22, 2012

I occassionally take this when I feel gut symptoms coming back. It works gently and effectively every time.