Candida Can

Posted by Reviewer2521553 on Apr 24, 2010

Candida issue is off and on with me. The Now Foods Candida Clear keeps everything in balance. I highly recommend this product! I use it with a Bifidus product.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1145394 on Apr 13, 2010

In combination with a Candida diet, aka no sugar, no yeast diet, this is a wonderful product. I have suffered from a Candida overgrowth for 2 years now and this was a great supplement for my road to healing. Expect a little bit of a detox period. Mine lasted two days. I highly recommend this product!

Amazing product !!!

Posted by Reviewer2603048 on Nov 15, 2010

I have taken many supplements over the years for imflammation , this one has worked wonders in just the few weeks i've been taking it . I'm sold !!Thanks

STILL WORKING

Posted by Reviewer2308824 on Feb 24, 2011

AS I SAY IN MY PREVIUS REVIEW I DIDN BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE THE FIRST RESULTS..NOW IT IS BEAN PASS MORE TIME AND I SEE MY WHITE TONGUE CLEAR UP I HAVE DRAWBACKS BECAUSE I DIDNT TAKE IN REGULAR DOSES BU TIT IS AMAZING I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN IN GREATER QUANTITY..

Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer1755790 on Apr 22, 2011

I used to be a sugar-holic - thus I have Candidas and probably always will....but these CAndida Clear supplement keep my condition in check....

Works great together with probiotics - VISIT MY PAGE FOR REVIEWS OF PRODUCTS FOR WOMEN WITH PCOS!

Posted by AnotherSoulCyster on Jul 13, 2013

Many studies show that slim and overweight people have different gut flora, therefore getting the right balance of good bacteria might help you lose weight. I have PCOS which makes loosing weight extremely difficult; I've been taking this product in combination with a good probiotic formula and believe it made a big difference on my overall well-being and helped me to lose over 6 pounds (3 kg) in the past 2 month. Please visit my page for reviews of more PCOS supplements!

Absolutely fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Feb 22, 2014

Is very efective with a good diet and a combination of probiotics. Your inmune sistem reactivates and gets an upper status taht makeyou feel more energetic. Your abdominal disease desappears if you are conscient and constant. Nowadays the formula has changed, I like the previous one, but I think this new formula is stroonger and hsa more oregan.

Best combo formula out there!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Apr 22, 2012

I occassionally take this when I feel gut symptoms coming back. It works gently and effectively every time.

Everyone Needs To Clear Out Candida!!!

Posted by Reviewer2007983 on May 16, 2012

As a health care worker, and watcher of Know The Cause (.com), this is a must for nearly 100% of the population. Dr.'s check for bacteria or virus's, but NEVER seem to suspect, fungus or parasites!!! NOW is a brand I trust. iHerb is the best website for price and product choices!!!

Anbefales mot Candidas!

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Jeg er fast bruker av dette produktet gjennom et års tid, og kan nesten ikke unnvære det lenger. Det hemmer vekst av candida-sopp, og har en klar sammenheng med at jeg føler meg bedre ved bruk av denne. Det finnes et par andre produkter som er fine mot candida, slik som DIDA(kjøpes i norsk helsekost) vanlig kanel, Natron vann, og grapefuktextrakt (fåes kjøpt her på iherb) Det beste er å kombinere disse, men jeg har aldri hatt et produkt med like god effekt som Candida Clear, og er utrolig glad for at jeg fant det. Det finnes ikke tilsvarende i Norge. Det fine med merket NOW er at merkingen garanterer for innholdet i tablettene. Føles litt tryggere sånn..