really helps

Posted by 4705787402615357614 on May 07, 2015

I heve the feeling it really does support healing candida.

It works for thrush sufferer!

Posted by Cocobear on Apr 18, 2015

I have suffered from thrush for years. Regardless the medicine that I took, it just keep coming back. Then I decided to try this. And it works wonderfully. I almost can't believe it! I took 2 capsules every day, and on 3rd day I could see the improvement. But the only cons is that I have to keep taking this. Once I forgot to take the capsule, the thrush came back. But at least this a lot better than taking medicine, fluconazole etc. Initially my thrush was so bad, that I took the capsule together with probiotic capsule. Now it is gone, but I still need to take these capsule to maintain the healthy flora in my body.But I can skip the probiotic now.

Nice product to my health!

Posted by 4924229899691349734 on Apr 01, 2015

It is really help a lot to my health. Thanks.

Ok

Posted by 5391031994265048337 on Sep 01, 2014

Haven't noticed a difference.

Candida support

Posted by 4912290658336672044 on Apr 23, 2014

Estas pastillas me han ido genial! Las he tomado junto con Candidase y Virastop de Enzymedica. Por fin me dejaron libre las cándidas! Además, dio la casualidad que cuando lo tomé cogí un resfriado y me curé rapidísimo así que un tiempo después lo usé para curar unas anginas también. Me ha ido de perlas. Repetiré!

Tinea Versicolor is gone

Posted by Reviewer2542933 on Aug 15, 2013

I started taking this product and Dr Ohhira's Probiotics 5-6 weeks ago. I have suffered with tinea versicolor for many years and finally decided to try to cure it again. I am very pleased to report that it appears my tinea versicolor is going away. Anyone that has this knows that just when you think its gone the spots come back worse than ever. I will give progress updates ----Tinea came back ... Try taking Colloidal Silver daily and applying DMSO once daily, this cured my Tinea Versicolor.

not too sure if it's working, but...

Posted by 5077672685433736325 on Jul 02, 2012

my baby has thrush and seems i noticed some symptoms on myself. now, after a month or so, my symptoms are gone. baby still has a white tongue, so i will be taking these for a while for prevention so i can keep breastfeeding.

Well tolerated and seems to help when I have a stomach infection

Posted by Reviewer2142889 on Mar 01, 2012

I think it helps for stomach infections in a nice natural way.

Posted by Reviewer1304419 on Dec 21, 2011

got to git'm

Posted by Reviewer1215914 on Jan 16, 2011

control bad internal flora. use everyday for good results

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »