10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Candida Support, Intestinal Health, 180 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

NOW foods Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer1481935 on Dec 06, 2008

Awful. I got extremely fatigued and weak and got bad headaches. Thought it was die-off, until I put on 3 lbs within a week and my face and neck got puffy, like the way it does when I eat sugar and bread (even though I didn't). I was super dieting too. Threw the whole bottle away.

Be careful taking too much of this product

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Aug 06, 2013

I started taking 2 capsules twice a day with food was ok for a couple of days no reaction, then on the third day extreme headache and nausea I felt my head was going to explode and felt like I wanted to vomit then I developed very painful Gallbladder pain the pain was directly below my bottom right rib, I stopped taking the Candida support and the headaches and nausea went but the gall bladder pain stayed, I found a remedy for it Apple Cider Vinegar (With the mother inside it)this worked a treat the pain was gone after a couple of days. So there is some ingredient in it that upset my Gallbladder. My husband used it when he had the flu he only took two capsules a day but said it really helped lessen the symptoms of the flu and he didn't get any bad reaction to it.

Have not used this product yet,so no comment

Posted by Reviewer2602950 on Jan 13, 2009

I cannot review this ,as i have not used it yet!