Tinea Versicolor is gone

Posted by Reviewer2542933 on Aug 15, 2013

I started taking this product and Dr Ohhira's Probiotics 5-6 weeks ago. I have suffered with tinea versicolor for many years and finally decided to try to cure it again. I am very pleased to report that it appears my tinea versicolor is going away. Anyone that has this knows that just when you think its gone the spots come back worse than ever. I will give progress updates ----Tinea came back ... Try taking Colloidal Silver daily and applying DMSO once daily, this cured my Tinea Versicolor.

Ok

Posted by 5391031994265048337 on Sep 01, 2014

Haven't noticed a difference.

Good for breastfeeding mom

Posted by Reviewer1836361 on Sep 02, 2010

My midwife receommends this to me as I suffered from yeast infection on my breast. now I take it as maintanence so that I can continue to breastfeed my baby.

I do not know yet.

Posted by 5355878114777548312 on Oct 10, 2013

I could not see his effective, but somehow it might be helping. I believe it´s working.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2943160 on Mar 02, 2010

Regularity...ahhh...

good

Posted by Reviewer2954788 on Jan 25, 2012

Fair Product

Posted by Reviewer3346627 on Jun 02, 2008

A decent product but a better product would be the zand product.

Not a miracle

Posted by 4866836179382363692 on Feb 10, 2016

I started taking this in November along with "NOW Oregano oil softgels" and "NOW Probiotic Defense" as recomended. I have struggled with candida overgrowth for possibly years, but I did not know about it until january 2015. I have used olive leaf extract as my doctor recomended, but it is very expensive and I wanted to try something more known internationally as Norway is not very big when it comes to even acknowledging the existence of candida. I am also on a strict, very detailed diet plan (that I got from my doctor) to eliminate candida (mainly no sugar, no yeast, no alcohol, few carbs, no gluten, no lactose). But back to the product. I have not noticed any miracoulus improvement. I still struggle with the same sympthoms. I should mention though, that i might have skipped a few pills and generally had a hard time taking all of them as adviced as two of them are to be taken two times a day with food and the third (probiotic defense) 3 times a day on an empty stomach. the more time that went by without noticing any improvements, the less i cared about taking the pills as adviced. If i was to use this product again i would probably only buy the candida support as it would make taking the pills the right way easier, but for now i will stick to olive leaf extract.

good

Posted by Reviewer1057287 on Jun 26, 2008

GREAT PRODUCT