Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2414278 on May 04, 2008

Helped enormously with candida.

This was amazing!

Posted by naturalorganic on Mar 03, 2014

This was great when I first tried it. My stomach wasn't as bloated as it usually was, I have IBS! But it didn't do as much as I thought it would do. I've read the reviews of people who have used it and some people had a lot of problems with this with headaches etc.. Not me! But.. I used to have constipation, but not as much anymore.. So that's really good. And it is thanks to this!

Supports intestinal health while slowly killing Candida

Posted by Reviewer2514067 on Oct 07, 2009

This product supplies a nice dose of caprylic acid (for intestinal health), while also including natural antiseptics (Candida killers) like pau d'arco, black walnut, & oregano oil. Yet, the amounts aren't so high that the body is shocked by them. Slow but sure is a good approach to candida. I now foster a healthy intestinal tract by eating well (no sugar/minimal carb's, etc.), while taking Candida Clear twice daily. I also use Candex twice daily, as well as Dr. Ohhira's probiotics. I feel very good about the results thus far (about a month). For anyone battling Candida, a free all-natural site, created by someone named Bee is the best support site for Candida that I've found (& it's not commercial). The discussion group there is chock full of real life Candida challenges and responses.

Now Foods, Candida Clear, Intestinal Health, 180 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1722944 on May 31, 2008

Great product.

Jury's still out

Posted by Reviewer2559163 on Feb 28, 2008

I don't know if it's working against the candida, but I've had no adverse reaction. Plus, I haven't gotten sick since I've been on it, despite being around people with colds.

NOW foods Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer1481935 on Dec 06, 2008

Awful. I got extremely fatigued and weak and got bad headaches. Thought it was die-off, until I put on 3 lbs within a week and my face and neck got puffy, like the way it does when I eat sugar and bread (even though I didn't). I was super dieting too. Threw the whole bottle away.

real solution

Posted by 4844806052765778434 on Dec 12, 2015

helps with my candida problem

innmune power is depend on intestine work,

Posted by Reviewer1821968 on Feb 06, 2015

if lost the good work in intestine,so ,very,become instable ,each immumne level so,ig be older, ucan get easily opptunitic infections,,,,so cant easily be healthy. especially ,much dependent with candida like ,makes feal,heavy diseases,,,so evry day, asa possible as u can try be far away fro like that situations,, thnks,bye

good qualtity

Posted by Reviewer2143512 on May 08, 2010

quality product does the job where I bought it for.

Superb product! Has helped clean up my gut very quickly!

Posted by Reviewer2133012 on Feb 15, 2012

My acupuncturist recommended this product because of my strange CNS symptoms, and I have been AMAZED that after just 2 weeks almost all of my symptoms are GONE! I have to attribute that to these amazing pills. I have taken Oregano Oil in the past, but never tried this blend of many anti-yeast, anti-bacterial herbs. It must work, because I feel great!