This was amazing!

Posted by naturalorganic on Mar 03, 2014

This was great when I first tried it. My stomach wasn't as bloated as it usually was, I have IBS! But it didn't do as much as I thought it would do. I've read the reviews of people who have used it and some people had a lot of problems with this with headaches etc.. Not me! But.. I used to have constipation, but not as much anymore.. So that's really good. And it is thanks to this!

Don't know

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Oct 04, 2014

I've found that none of my ratings are accepted if I don't rate all supplements. Candex is the most powerful I've found for getting rid of candida overgrowth in the system. I'm not sure I can really tell if this supplement also helps.

Supports intestinal health while slowly killing Candida

Posted by Reviewer2514067 on Oct 07, 2009

This product supplies a nice dose of caprylic acid (for intestinal health), while also including natural antiseptics (Candida killers) like pau d'arco, black walnut, & oregano oil. Yet, the amounts aren't so high that the body is shocked by them. Slow but sure is a good approach to candida. I now foster a healthy intestinal tract by eating well (no sugar/minimal carb's, etc.), while taking Candida Clear twice daily. I also use Candex twice daily, as well as Dr. Ohhira's probiotics. I feel very good about the results thus far (about a month). For anyone battling Candida, a free all-natural site, created by someone named Bee is the best support site for Candida that I've found (& it's not commercial). The discussion group there is chock full of real life Candida challenges and responses.

Now Foods, Candida Clear, Intestinal Health, 180 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1722944 on May 31, 2008

Great product.

Jury's still out

Posted by Reviewer2559163 on Feb 28, 2008

I don't know if it's working against the candida, but I've had no adverse reaction. Plus, I haven't gotten sick since I've been on it, despite being around people with colds.

NOW foods Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer1481935 on Dec 06, 2008

Awful. I got extremely fatigued and weak and got bad headaches. Thought it was die-off, until I put on 3 lbs within a week and my face and neck got puffy, like the way it does when I eat sugar and bread (even though I didn't). I was super dieting too. Threw the whole bottle away.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Sep 09, 2008

Worked quickly and quite well to reduce bloating and discomfort.

now foods candida clear

Posted by Reviewer2983333 on Nov 11, 2009

I find this product helps keep yeast infections under control and is a fairly priced

works well

Posted by Reviewer2222426 on Jan 05, 2010

ive used this product for awhile it works well

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1331265 on Aug 26, 2009

I had an unidentifiable rash that this took care of. Thanks!