Now Foods, Candida Support, 90 Veggie Caps

It will help with fungal stomach problems but watch out for the itchy anus!

Posted by Reviewer2142889 on Apr 14, 2010

With sustained use this product does it's job....clearing up gut fungus. However I believe it will never work to it's true potential unless the user alters their diet drastically. If you keep eating and drinking foods that feed candida, the infection will come back....candida clear will only help lower fungal levels...but you will not be rid of your problems entirely. Elimination diet together with these capsules will work well....maintain for a few months...then eat risky foods again (in moderation!). My weakness is beer...it undoes the good C.Clear can do very quickly...and a large C.Clear dose after a drinking session will always give me an itchy anus!....This I'm sure is a good sign...as the fungus is being killed off again...but it leaves a sting on my ring. Also, if you're taking probiotics, don't take them at the same time as C.Clear...I'm sure they also kill off some good bacteria....better to seperate your doses by 3 or 4 hours....that way both supplements can do their job well. I was gaining no benifits from probiotics until I did this.

Yeast control is key to staying healthy!

Posted by Reviewer1124933 on Mar 28, 2007

This product is very effective in controlling candida in the gut immediately, and effectively brings levels of candida lower in the rest of our bodies as well over time. Must be taken with food, to avoid gastric reflux. This is as important as taking a probiotic regularly to resupply the good bacteria in the gut.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2812482 on Feb 13, 2011

I found out I had been haveing candida for a long time, many years. I found theese on I herb and liked the reviews. The first week I took theese, I got sick from all the toxins that where released in my body, faster than my body could get to clean out. I got fever, sweats, the flu, and headache. But at the same time I felt better in my head and brain. It was like a carpet was removed from my brain. My activity raised, I started laughing again and became in a much better mood, and did not get that feeling of the brain is toastet black on a pan. The white layer on my tounge in the morning started to desapear and so did the white secret from my vagina. I also tolerate diffrent foods better now. I am not cured yet, but is still in progress.

I finally have my face back!!!

Posted by Reviewer1342133 on Aug 22, 2011

For the last ten years my face have been quite swollen and puffy. The doctors could not find any reason why, and after a while they assumed it was the way I had always looked. I have been on lots of superfoods for the last year, I feel great, but my face was still the same. Two weeks on Now Foods Candida Clear my face is suddenly more defined. I finally have cheekbones and a neck!! And I look healthy! I may sound shallow, but when I looked in the mirror and realised that my face had changed, it was one of the happiest moments in a very long time. Thank you Now Foods for getting rid of my “moon face”.

Stomach Relief!!

Posted by Reviewer2654689 on Oct 31, 2008

No more intestinal pain. Bloated feeling gone. Constipation gone. I have also noticed cystic acne gone since I started taking this. This was definitely worth the money.