Im SHOCKED

Posted by 4709710286373877422 on Apr 09, 2014

This cleared for me so many bad symptoms i didnt know i had candida. Been using this for 2 weeks Anxiety - Gone Low energy (tired all day) - Gone Feeling sick all the time - Gone Major hangover after drinking alcohol - Gone Rash on my back - Gone Bad insomnia + sleeping a lot - I think almost gone Words cannot express the thing this thing did to me. Im just so so sad i didnt know about it for years. Ill check it for another few weeks hope this thing is permanent..

?

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Mar 18, 2014

I ordered this? I'll see if I can find it, take it and get back to you later.

Good Cleaner

Posted by Natural-Living on Mar 13, 2014

This is a good product to clean your system, saw some dead parasites come out, start slow and work up the dosage over a period of time. Settled my IBS issues with this. iHerb is a good seller, reliable and fast delivery as always.

great

Posted by 5043410196372442768 on Mar 02, 2014

works good!

Taking it for a week now, not sure about results

Posted by 4942441131057668078 on Feb 27, 2014

my nose stopped itching, I think i'm not getting that hangover headache upon waking up, but tongue is still white, so i'm not sure if this is working yet. I had headaches the first 3 days of taking this, and some bloating. I haven't been too good with the diet, since my friends want to go out for beers so much, so i've had a couple of beers but I am eliminating sugar other than that. I'm also taking 6-8 pills a day instead of 4, to speed up progress, and if i see any, i will review this post. So far 3 stars, as it did not clear my oral thrush yet (white tongue).

Absolutely fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Feb 22, 2014

Is very efective with a good diet and a combination of probiotics. Your inmune sistem reactivates and gets an upper status taht makeyou feel more energetic. Your abdominal disease desappears if you are conscient and constant. Nowadays the formula has changed, I like the previous one, but I think this new formula is stroonger and hsa more oregan.

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

No More Yeast Infection Recurrence after taking this Compared to the Medicine I have been taking for years! Didn't expect it works that well to this extend. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

candida support

Posted by 5687471642523945048 on Feb 05, 2014

I purchased these for my son and he reports excellent results and little or no symptoms now.

Good for helping to keep yeast under control

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Helps to keep in check taken with Super 8 Probiotics and New Chapter All Flora. If symptoms are very severe I would take North American Herb and Spice Oreganol with this and continue this to help avoid yeast overgrowth once the worst symptoms are gone. If taking for vaginal yeast infections Tea Tree Therapy Pessaries work really well used with this product. You need to adjust diet also for best result with any yeast product like this. Reduce sugar and carbohydrates and check for hidden yeasts in food. I hope you find this review helpful.

Huge pills

Posted by tulilie on Jan 22, 2014

I cannot comment on the effects of the product as I haven't used it except for one day. The pill size is enormous, and you need to take several of them a day. Also, I got a stomach ache from taking these. Maybe I will continue the use when I am taking less of other supplements, but as I'm already taking a handful of pills every morning, I don't feel like taking these large ones.