Now Foods, Candida Support, 90 Veggie Caps

WOW! No joke!

Posted by Reviewer3094556 on Aug 09, 2009

I tried a parasite cleanses by a reknown doctor, and they were SUPER strong in taste but not as effective as Now Foods. I have found a brand for life! I am on vacation, and if you take these regularly like I did, you will find yourself running to the restroom, but feeling OH SO GOOD afterwards. You feel squeeky clean!

It really does work!! 20 years with Candida - gone in 3 weeks!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Dec 28, 2011

I cant recommend this more highly. I have had constant Candida for 20 years (I am a diabetic)and have tried every non natural (and some natural)treatment known to man - even long mega doses of diflucan but to no avail. As its the festive season, I actually havent been very good about lo-carbing but I have been taking this and a mega dose probiotic + garlic and the Candida has gone, I think entirely. I have been taking 3 x 2/day and whilst there has been a bit of fluctuation because of die back, I am convinced it is gone. My only negative comment - no die back symptoms except gas - lots of it!!! But that too has come to an end so its worth enduring even though its a bit unpleasant. Amazingly cheap for the result as well!

It's working but I'm still giving it time.

Posted by Reviewer2031642 on Apr 30, 2008

Hi! I am still on my first bottle of this product and I do notice that it's working b/c i feel worse.(but i'm better now.) :) When the candida dies off and your body carries them out, toxins get release into your system. Nothing you can't handle but you do feel a little worse before you feel better. I'm also going to try the oregano oil. From what i've read, that should be really helful as well.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2758963 on Aug 18, 2009

I'm 120 lbs and I take only 1 capsule on an empty stomach each morning. Smaller bodies don't need as much. Definitely moves digestion along quicker - the elimination part. Haven't had yeast flare-ups as I did before.

Now Foods, Candida Clear, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1115041 on Mar 06, 2008

Very impressed with this product. It's all that I expected. Ive taken it in the past several times and its wonderful. Now Foods are the best supplements because they have less fillers than other supplements. I'm so glad that iHerb.com carries this product and the prices at iHerb.com are very very good, compared to others. Thank you so much. I will return as a customer!