Best for yeast infections

Posted by Reviewer1684119 on Jul 11, 2009

Out of all the products that I have tried individually, olive leaf extract, garlic, etc. This is the most comprehensive product to get rid of yeast infections.

Dead Yeast!

Posted by healthybratt on Feb 23, 2009

This stuff really works to kill yeast. Not bad for other infections (colds, flu, sinus, etc.) too.

Keeps Candida under control.

Posted by Reviewer1235122 on Aug 15, 2009

I had a severe case of Candida all over my body. This helped to cure it and keeps it from coming back. Great product.

Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer1052455 on Feb 21, 2009

This is very useful to help control Yeast Infection for breastfeeding mothers.

Will never stop buying this!

Posted by Reviewer1975446 on Mar 06, 2009

Been using this for over a year and seems to be working. It keeps me cleansed and healthy. Drink lots of water with it though, sometimes seems to get stuck before it reaches my stomach.

Works well

Posted by filmoyster on Nov 27, 2007

I find that this combined with a good probiotic really helps with bloating and constipation associated with candida. It is also very inexpensive for it's effectiveness.

First day and I already feel a difference

Posted by Reviewer2575097 on Aug 15, 2013

When I eat my first meal of the day, I usually get pretty tired and sluggish or get a feeling of internal tension (mentally), sometimes half-way through the meal but nearly always within half an hour of eating it. Today and yesterday, I had the exact same meal for breakfast. Yesterday, I got the usual symptoms. Today, I took 2 tablets with my meal. I did feel the tiredness after the meal, but about 15 minutes later, I started to feel a "clean" sensation in my stomach. Over the next few minutes my whole body started feeling pretty good and now, 45 minutes after eating, I feel more clearheaded and less burdened by a lack of energy and vitality than usual. This is looking like it's going to be a really good supplement for me, I will be updating my review over the next few weeks to let everyone know how I'm getting on.

Candida

Posted by Reviewer2611820 on Dec 11, 2007

I have had fewer bouts of fungus infections since I started us it.

No effect

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

This product didn't make me feel any better, so I have to say it had no effect at all. For candida-related problems I recommend saccharomyces boulardii -products. It's a probiotic that fights candida. It's better than other probiotics because it's actually yeast, not bacteria. It takes yeast to fight yeast!

Could possibly raise estrogen levels.

Posted by Reviewer2654585 on Apr 29, 2010

I did some extensive research on my hormones and came across some ingredients in this medication that could raise estrogen levels, which is one of the problems I am having. The oregano oil in it can effect your estrogen levels. I really want to take it because of the wonderful job it does to help with yeast control but cannot switch one problem for another.