xc

Posted by 5393566166904738279 on Feb 18, 2016

love these

Not a miracle

Posted by 4866836179382363692 on Feb 10, 2016

I started taking this in November along with "NOW Oregano oil softgels" and "NOW Probiotic Defense" as recomended. I have struggled with candida overgrowth for possibly years, but I did not know about it until january 2015. I have used olive leaf extract as my doctor recomended, but it is very expensive and I wanted to try something more known internationally as Norway is not very big when it comes to even acknowledging the existence of candida. I am also on a strict, very detailed diet plan (that I got from my doctor) to eliminate candida (mainly no sugar, no yeast, no alcohol, few carbs, no gluten, no lactose). But back to the product. I have not noticed any miracoulus improvement. I still struggle with the same sympthoms. I should mention though, that i might have skipped a few pills and generally had a hard time taking all of them as adviced as two of them are to be taken two times a day with food and the third (probiotic defense) 3 times a day on an empty stomach. the more time that went by without noticing any improvements, the less i cared about taking the pills as adviced. If i was to use this product again i would probably only buy the candida support as it would make taking the pills the right way easier, but for now i will stick to olive leaf extract.

real solution

Posted by 4844806052765778434 on Dec 12, 2015

helps with my candida problem

Strongly recommended!

Posted by 5347467627778623064 on Dec 12, 2015

Suffering from candida overgrouth. It stabilised my helth condition.

Posted by 5579478027028355999 on Dec 07, 2015

Very good solution for candida. Sometimes I used to get a bad taste in my mouth after eating and a feeling as if I ate something not good, but this product solved the whole problem. Excellent! Recommended.

Candida Support

Posted by 4671980031656756673 on Sep 03, 2015

Foi o melhor tratamento para candidíase. Excelente resultado!

great!

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on May 17, 2015

took two and felt an immediate difference in my bloating. Is this a digestive miracle in a bottle?

really helps

Posted by 4705787402615357614 on May 07, 2015

I heve the feeling it really does support healing candida.

It works for thrush sufferer!

Posted by Cocobear on Apr 18, 2015

I have suffered from thrush for years. Regardless the medicine that I took, it just keep coming back. Then I decided to try this. And it works wonderfully. I almost can't believe it! I took 2 capsules every day, and on 3rd day I could see the improvement. But the only cons is that I have to keep taking this. Once I forgot to take the capsule, the thrush came back. But at least this a lot better than taking medicine, fluconazole etc. Initially my thrush was so bad, that I took the capsule together with probiotic capsule. Now it is gone, but I still need to take these capsule to maintain the healthy flora in my body.But I can skip the probiotic now.

Nice product to my health!

Posted by 4924229899691349734 on Apr 01, 2015

It is really help a lot to my health. Thanks.