useless. Dont waste your money.

Posted by Reviewer3177250 on Nov 24, 2009

I was taking Capricin for a month, and it completely got rid of my recurrent Yeast Infections. Then I decided to switch to Now Foods brand because it was cheaper. I guess you get what you pay for. With Probiologic Capricin actually smell and taste a little like coconut. The Now Food Caprylic Acid on the other had was odorless, tasteless oil. I don't know what it was supposed to do, but it didn't work against candida, and I ended up with another yeast infection while on this. I switched back to the Capricin and the infection was gone in one day.

be cautious

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

Didn't feel any good effect, and was some side effects, like new pain in joints. Don't recommend. I read what it may damage liver,....

I cannot express an opinnion

Posted by Reviewer2905775 on Dec 26, 2010

I still haven't received it and I would like to know the reason for it!

Outrageous charges for Customs & additional charges levied by DHL (India)

Posted by 5008432528228062294 on May 07, 2016

Can't comment anything on the product yet, but getting the shipment delivered to my place costed me a fortune. The customs charges & handling charges paid to DHL in spite of paying a shipping charge has been a complete rip off. I ended up paying double of product cost towards these unexplained charges, we have other sites too that are very transparent on these and don't subject their customers to pay these outrageous amounts, NOT SHOPPING WITH iHerb ANY MORE!! Wanted to give a -10 rating for this to the website, unfortunately don't have that option!!