Effective but strong die off

Posted by Basanga on Feb 11, 2015

Caprylic acid has been great for my candida overgrowth. So well in fact that even on one capsule the die-off is intense. But after pairing it with Chelated Molybdenum the symptoms have lessened greatly and I'm going to start taking the recommended 2 capsules a day. Be warned however: caprylic acid is strong on the intestines, especially if you have IBS or UC (like I have) or a similar autoimmune disorder. Make sure you have your condition under control before you start taking these, as it can flare up greatly if you're not careful. Highly recommend this! One of the essential supplements for treating candida.

Worked (together with High Potency Serrapeptase)

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Sep 30, 2014

I took this product together with serrapeptase against reoccurring yeast infections, itchy skin, vitilgo, proriasis. After 2 weeks I could notice changes in vitilgo spots, yeast infections disappeared and psoriasis got better. I can definately recommend this product.

Satisfied customer, dissatisfied body

Posted by Reviewer2184070 on Nov 16, 2009

I was very happy with iherb.com's bussiness including speedy delivery. However, after taking caprylic acid for a week, I noticed that they had an effect similar to caffeine on my system. I felt anxious and jittery so I discontinued use -- same reason I don't drink coffee. I imagine if you are used to the side effects of coffee then the caprylic acid will not bother you.

seems to help

Posted by marianF on Jun 26, 2013

I decided to try caprylic acid to treat candida after researching its antifungal properties.I've been taking it for 3 weeks and from the first 3 days I experienced an immediate relief from the symptoms (itching, burning, spots, congestion etc.).Then the symptoms came back for a while and thought that the caprylic acid stopped working or that the candida had somehow become resistant to it.However, after another day or two, I started feeling better again, a lot better than before taking the supplement.So I think it works to some degree, but not as a total solution to the candida problem as symptoms are still there though much less severe.I plan on finishing the bottle and then perhaps, try coconut oil.In the meantime, I just ordered Pure Essence's Candex, which has got very high ratings, and can't wait for my order to arrive to start this as well.To sum up, Now Foods caprylic acid was worth buying and it has helped a lot.

lisa

Posted by Reviewer2460636 on Nov 09, 2008

Have only started using, can't tell a difference yet.

Excellent quality and correct price.

Posted by Reviewer1983944 on Feb 19, 2009

No doubt. You'll feel better very soon your intestine. The Caprylic Acid works and this item has a very good quality with a very reasonable price.

Working on Possible Yeast Issue

Posted by Reviewer2022117 on Mar 26, 2009

Well known treatment for yeast overgrowth, good price from good company

Works on pets

Posted by 5062574748868706221 on Oct 05, 2013

My dog was diagnosed with a really bad yeast infection. I didn't want to use prescription antifungals because they're very bad for the liver, so I decided to try caprylic acid. My dog has now been on it for five weeks and the difference is very obvious. His ears look better and so does his skin. Will keep him on it for a while to make sure the yeast infection is completely gone. I guess because it's natural, it takes longer for caprylic acid to work than regular prescription antifungals would -- but I think it's worth it since you're not putting your dog's liver at risk.

Taking to Help Restore My Gut

Posted by 4757067475265113399 on Aug 26, 2014

Hi. I took this to help some dermatis that I got on my face. I'm pretty sure it came from a "bad" gut. I was eating a lot of sweets right before I got this. It is pretty much gone now. I think it was the combination of the caprylic acid, coconut oil, grapeseed oil (all to kill fungus) and then Florastor (which is a "good" yeast). It has all really helped and I can say that my HORRIBLE perioral dermatis is all cleared up. It took about a month, though. You have to stick with the program and cut down on sweets. I still ate a few, just not as many!

Now Foods, Caprylic Acid, 600 mg, 100 Softgels

Posted by 4880056707219465186 on Feb 03, 2016

I'm using this product against candida, and befor i was using it , I have use another company product that has smalest quntity of caprilic acid / I truly fill the good impresion of using that product and I feel it is very afactive

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »