Effective but strong die off

Posted by Basanga on Feb 11, 2015

Caprylic acid has been great for my candida overgrowth. So well in fact that even on one capsule the die-off is intense. But after pairing it with Chelated Molybdenum the symptoms have lessened greatly and I'm going to start taking the recommended 2 capsules a day. Be warned however: caprylic acid is strong on the intestines, especially if you have IBS or UC (like I have) or a similar autoimmune disorder. Make sure you have your condition under control before you start taking these, as it can flare up greatly if you're not careful. Highly recommend this! One of the essential supplements for treating candida.

Worked (together with High Potency Serrapeptase)

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Sep 30, 2014

I took this product together with serrapeptase against reoccurring yeast infections, itchy skin, vitilgo, proriasis. After 2 weeks I could notice changes in vitilgo spots, yeast infections disappeared and psoriasis got better. I can definately recommend this product.

Satisfied customer, dissatisfied body

Posted by Reviewer2184070 on Nov 16, 2009

I was very happy with iherb.com's bussiness including speedy delivery. However, after taking caprylic acid for a week, I noticed that they had an effect similar to caffeine on my system. I felt anxious and jittery so I discontinued use -- same reason I don't drink coffee. I imagine if you are used to the side effects of coffee then the caprylic acid will not bother you.

lisa

Posted by Reviewer2460636 on Nov 09, 2008

Have only started using, can't tell a difference yet.

Excellent quality and correct price.

Posted by Reviewer1983944 on Feb 19, 2009

No doubt. You'll feel better very soon your intestine. The Caprylic Acid works and this item has a very good quality with a very reasonable price.

Working on Possible Yeast Issue

Posted by Reviewer2022117 on Mar 26, 2009

Well known treatment for yeast overgrowth, good price from good company

Now Foods, Caprylic Acid, 600 mg, 100 Softgels

Posted by 4880056707219465186 on Feb 03, 2016

I'm using this product against candida, and befor i was using it , I have use another company product that has smalest quntity of caprilic acid / I truly fill the good impresion of using that product and I feel it is very afactive

Helps keep the balance

Posted by Reviewer1559455 on Dec 24, 2009

This supplement helps me with chronic yeast infections. It's pretty easy to swallow because it's a gelcap. I wish it were just a bit smaller.

One a day helps keep the bugs away

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on May 28, 2010

Effective in controlling candida albicans. Good quality product. I used this in conjunction with psyllium husk and bentonite clay mixture to allow the caprylic acid to work farther into the G.I. tract.

I think it's working!

Posted by Reviewer2707665 on Oct 31, 2011

Taking it for candida and I'm happy to say I didn't have any simptoms since. So why I am not sure this product is responsible.. Well once I had the same results without taking any products or changing my diet. Candida simptoms just disapeared for few months, came back after I started eating all kind of junk food. For now very happy!! Will update later!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »