Anti candida, great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Sep 19, 2008

In the beginning you get sick, because of dying of the candida. This is normal! But if you start at a low dose and slowely take more, you will feel less sick. It's a real perfect medicine against candida. The candida will never get resistant to this. So I keep on using it for a long time!

IT WORKS

Posted by Reviewer3132903 on Jul 07, 2009

I HAD AN OVERGROWTH OF CANDIDA IN MY BODY AND AFTER TAKING CAPRYLIC ACID, I CAN SAY THAT MY SYSTEM IS UNDER CONTROL. AND, I MIGHT ADD, IT WAS VERY AFFORDABLE. THANKS.

fast relief from yeast problem

Posted by Reviewer3306494 on Apr 21, 2009

Caprylic acid seems to work well in the fight against the overgrowth of yeast. Any sugar or gluten product (or vinegar, alcohol, etc.) aggravates this condition and causes itching and gas. Caprylic acid minimizes this with regular use. I am pleased with this product from iHerb and will continue to order this for this condition.

High quality

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Mar 12, 2009

Caprylic acid is a very effective anti-fungal, antibiotic and antiviral and Now Foods Caprylic Acid is one of the finest I have used, at an amazingly great price. Also because of it being tasteless oil cap, it is easy to give this to a child who can't take capsules. The powder form of Caprylic Acid tastes like soap and thus hard to open the caps and give it to small children.

No more reflux

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012

Used this for candida originally, but its very effective for GERD too, as my uncle found out. Its somewhat weaker from tablespoon amounts of coconut oil, but still quite good at removing stomach infections

works

Posted by Reviewer2385567 on Dec 11, 2008

if you want to lose weight try this stuff i guess it gets rid of yeast which is in the fat cells therefore you lose weight.

capryl acid

Posted by Reviewer2697559 on May 16, 2009

It works very well! no more candida

HIVES BE GONE

Posted by Reviewer3092996 on Oct 19, 2010

I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM HIVES FOR 8 MONTHS,MY SISTER ORDER ALL THESE PRODUCTS FOR ME AND GAVE ME A ANTIFUNGAL DIET WHICH I USED AND ALMOST IMMEDIATELY THE HIVES WERE GONE! THIS IS GREAT STUFF.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3258742 on Feb 26, 2010

I used to have issues with cold sores but since taking this, they have gone away.

A miracle for stomachs and intestines!

Posted by 5229021417790303447 on Jan 26, 2014

My husband has had severe IBS & I had intensive bloating that was out of control. I could hardly digest any foods, especially raw ones until I started taking peppermint oil enteric capsules before I ate and Super digestive enzymes after I ate. The problem was much better, but I still had gas and less severe bloating 2-3 times a week UNTIL I added Caprylic acid twice a day. I am at a normal state of digestion now (the gas does not get trapped) and I no longer have to take peppermint oil! My husband used to have bathroom "attacks" daily that prevented him from leaving the house and now he is so much better too! I am convinced that this product has healed our intestines!!! I have suggested it to many family members too!