the best

Posted by 5067119457281927627 on Sep 21, 2015

the best for candida

Excellent

Posted by sunnycoco on Aug 05, 2015

Took this in combination with Oregano oil and a diet to fight of my Candida overgrowth which already went deep into my mucosa. Got good results after 6 weeks and will continue to take these pills for another month. Does anyone know how long they can be taken before taking a break?

Works!

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

Greatly improved candida symptoms.

Good

Posted by 4812030678147626134 on Oct 22, 2014

Good

good product good pricing

Posted by Reviewer1781984 on Aug 19, 2014

I needed the acid to fight kandida, in the framework of a naturopathic menu, hope it worked

Caprylic acid

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Jun 18, 2014

I buy these to try to keep from having yeast infections when my body seems to be under stress.

works!

Posted by 5268405355456721510 on Jun 04, 2014

I think it works!

super nice multiworking facter,, for digestive organs ,,and candidiasis and

Posted by Reviewer1821968 on Feb 16, 2014

this is medium fatty acid ,,so one says ,cancer cell cant do digestion for them ,so be getting trouble and lastly die,,by US-studies ,,,,great sound ,,,cant u hear that???

A miracle for stomachs and intestines!

Posted by 5229021417790303447 on Jan 26, 2014

My husband has had severe IBS & I had intensive bloating that was out of control. I could hardly digest any foods, especially raw ones until I started taking peppermint oil enteric capsules before I ate and Super digestive enzymes after I ate. The problem was much better, but I still had gas and less severe bloating 2-3 times a week UNTIL I added Caprylic acid twice a day. I am at a normal state of digestion now (the gas does not get trapped) and I no longer have to take peppermint oil! My husband used to have bathroom "attacks" daily that prevented him from leaving the house and now he is so much better too! I am convinced that this product has healed our intestines!!! I have suggested it to many family members too!

Clean and healthy inside

Posted by 4900849372685531924 on Dec 12, 2013

I took these with the Candida Support caps. My body, including my digestive system, is happy. I feel cleaner inside as well as healthier too. It is also affordable through iHerb. I will continue to purchase it on here.