Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Caprylic Acid, 600 mg, 100 Softgels

Good

Posted by 4812030678147626134 on Oct 22, 2014

Good

Works on pets

Posted by 5062574748868706221 on Oct 05, 2013

My dog was diagnosed with a really bad yeast infection. I didn't want to use prescription antifungals because they're very bad for the liver, so I decided to try caprylic acid. My dog has now been on it for five weeks and the difference is very obvious. His ears look better and so does his skin. Will keep him on it for a while to make sure the yeast infection is completely gone. I guess because it's natural, it takes longer for caprylic acid to work than regular prescription antifungals would -- but I think it's worth it since you're not putting your dog's liver at risk.

Taking to Help Restore My Gut

Posted by 4757067475265113399 on Aug 26, 2014

Hi. I took this to help some dermatis that I got on my face. I'm pretty sure it came from a "bad" gut. I was eating a lot of sweets right before I got this. It is pretty much gone now. I think it was the combination of the caprylic acid, coconut oil, grapeseed oil (all to kill fungus) and then Florastor (which is a "good" yeast). It has all really helped and I can say that my HORRIBLE perioral dermatis is all cleared up. It took about a month, though. You have to stick with the program and cut down on sweets. I still ate a few, just not as many!

Worked (together with High Potency Serrapeptase)

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Sep 30, 2014

I took this product together with serrapeptase against reoccurring yeast infections, itchy skin, vitilgo, proriasis. After 2 weeks I could notice changes in vitilgo spots, yeast infections disappeared and psoriasis got better. I can definately recommend this product.

Candida Aid

Posted by Reviewer3131881 on Jul 03, 2012

This is the first time I have tried this product and I have found it seems to help control Cadida Albicans, although it does take quite a while and you still need to use other natural health products as well.