Delivers what it promises to deliver.

Posted by Reviewer2514067 on Sep 28, 2009

Caprylic acid aids intestinal health. I purchased these to help combat Candida. Soon thereafter, however, I noticed a product called Candida Clear (also made by Now Foods). Candida Clear includes caprylic acid, but also has three other anti-fungals: Pau D'Arco, Black Walnut, and Oregano Oil. Hence, now I take Candida Clear.

helps fight yeast infections

Posted by Reviewer2985817 on Jul 07, 2010

good products that helps to fight yeast infections

Best Value

Posted by Reviewer2810746 on Jul 28, 2010

High dose Candida protection. Great price.

Good price

Posted by CombinationEczema on Sep 04, 2012

Good product.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1336816 on Aug 30, 2011

the best

seems to help

Posted by marianF on Jun 26, 2013

I decided to try caprylic acid to treat candida after researching its antifungal properties.I've been taking it for 3 weeks and from the first 3 days I experienced an immediate relief from the symptoms (itching, burning, spots, congestion etc.).Then the symptoms came back for a while and thought that the caprylic acid stopped working or that the candida had somehow become resistant to it.However, after another day or two, I started feeling better again, a lot better than before taking the supplement.So I think it works to some degree, but not as a total solution to the candida problem as symptoms are still there though much less severe.I plan on finishing the bottle and then perhaps, try coconut oil.In the meantime, I just ordered Pure Essence's Candex, which has got very high ratings, and can't wait for my order to arrive to start this as well.To sum up, Now Foods caprylic acid was worth buying and it has helped a lot.

lisa

Posted by Reviewer2460636 on Nov 09, 2008

Have only started using, can't tell a difference yet.

I cannot express an opinnion

Posted by Reviewer2905775 on Dec 26, 2010

I still haven't received it and I would like to know the reason for it!

thanks

Posted by Reviewer1211080 on Jan 08, 2011

thanks

Pro

Posted by Reviewer2714491 on Feb 20, 2011

Not using this yet but have found it useful on the past