very good

Posted by Reviewer1336816 on Aug 30, 2011

the best

HIVES BE GONE

Posted by Reviewer3092996 on Oct 19, 2010

I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM HIVES FOR 8 MONTHS,MY SISTER ORDER ALL THESE PRODUCTS FOR ME AND GAVE ME A ANTIFUNGAL DIET WHICH I USED AND ALMOST IMMEDIATELY THE HIVES WERE GONE! THIS IS GREAT STUFF.

Excellent

Posted by sunnycoco on Aug 05, 2015

Took this in combination with Oregano oil and a diet to fight of my Candida overgrowth which already went deep into my mucosa. Got good results after 6 weeks and will continue to take these pills for another month. Does anyone know how long they can be taken before taking a break?

Satisfied customer, dissatisfied body

Posted by Reviewer2184070 on Nov 16, 2009

I was very happy with iherb.com's bussiness including speedy delivery. However, after taking caprylic acid for a week, I noticed that they had an effect similar to caffeine on my system. I felt anxious and jittery so I discontinued use -- same reason I don't drink coffee. I imagine if you are used to the side effects of coffee then the caprylic acid will not bother you.

lisa

Posted by Reviewer2460636 on Nov 09, 2008

Have only started using, can't tell a difference yet.

I cannot express an opinnion

Posted by Reviewer2905775 on Dec 26, 2010

I still haven't received it and I would like to know the reason for it!

Outrageous charges for Customs & additional charges levied by DHL (India)

Posted by 5008432528228062294 on May 07, 2016

Can't comment anything on the product yet, but getting the shipment delivered to my place costed me a fortune. The customs charges & handling charges paid to DHL in spite of paying a shipping charge has been a complete rip off. I ended up paying double of product cost towards these unexplained charges, we have other sites too that are very transparent on these and don't subject their customers to pay these outrageous amounts, NOT SHOPPING WITH iHerb ANY MORE!! Wanted to give a -10 rating for this to the website, unfortunately don't have that option!!

Caprylic acid

Posted by 5695431319089670684 on May 13, 2016

Product came on time. Take it everyday. Not sure if I feel a difference yet.

super nice multiworking facter,, for digestive organs ,,and candidiasis and

Posted by Reviewer1821968 on Feb 16, 2014

this is medium fatty acid ,,so one says ,cancer cell cant do digestion for them ,so be getting trouble and lastly die,,by US-studies ,,,,great sound ,,,cant u hear that???

Rating Title

Posted by 4988924096541119753 on May 03, 2016

Thanks the Caprylic Acid help to maintain the imbalance digestive system