Caprylic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2513475 on Feb 04, 2012

So far so good.. I like the product seems to work for us.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1468121 on Jan 08, 2012

Good product - big pills, so if you're not good at taking pills this might be a struggle for you.

Psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer2011064 on Dec 04, 2011

I have been using this for psoriasis, which i think is linked to candida. It works well taken as directed and also applied topically. Time will tell how effective it is. :)

I think it's working!

Posted by Reviewer2707665 on Oct 31, 2011

Taking it for candida and I'm happy to say I didn't have any simptoms since. So why I am not sure this product is responsible.. Well once I had the same results without taking any products or changing my diet. Candida simptoms just disapeared for few months, came back after I started eating all kind of junk food. For now very happy!! Will update later!!

very good

Posted by Reviewer1336816 on Aug 30, 2011

the best

Potent Product

Posted by Reviewer2638624 on Aug 12, 2011

I gave this review 3 stars not because the product is lacking but because after further research and experience I dont really trust caprylic acid as a candida supplement. I had a terrible reaction to just 2 pills that put me in bed for two days and made my liver hurt. On the second day I passed a weird white film in my stool that looked like tissue paper on part of the stool. Some will say this is just a healing crisis and they might be right but the amount of discomfort that occurred around my liver terrified me so I stopped. After 3 months now my liver still feels odd although not as bad as when I first took the caprylic acid. I would suggest anybody considering caprylic acid to try undecenoic acid first as that seems like a less harsh alternative that has more research behind it.

Now foods Caprilic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2957673 on Apr 13, 2011

We find this a very deep acting product to kill off the yeast in the gut. Very good quality therefore it does its job quickly. Excellent.

like it

Posted by Reviewer3069881 on Apr 12, 2011

great product-highly recommend

Candida

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on Apr 04, 2011

These give me gas (well really not too bad), so I hope that's a sign that they are attacking the candida. But no stomach pain, which is good. Will try to use for 2 months together with olive leaf extract and probiotics to rid myself of candida. Then I will know if these worked or not, but so far so good.

Glad we got it

Posted by Reviewer1928110 on Mar 26, 2011

This has been a huge help in fighting candida.