Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer1497021 on Mar 31, 2010

After a treatment with terbinafine Capryllic acid has kept candida down to a normal level with no side effects, Great!!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3258742 on Feb 26, 2010

I used to have issues with cold sores but since taking this, they have gone away.

Helps keep the balance

Posted by Reviewer1559455 on Dec 24, 2009

This supplement helps me with chronic yeast infections. It's pretty easy to swallow because it's a gelcap. I wish it were just a bit smaller.

useless. Dont waste your money.

Posted by Reviewer3177250 on Nov 24, 2009

I was taking Capricin for a month, and it completely got rid of my recurrent Yeast Infections. Then I decided to switch to Now Foods brand because it was cheaper. I guess you get what you pay for. With Probiologic Capricin actually smell and taste a little like coconut. The Now Food Caprylic Acid on the other had was odorless, tasteless oil. I don't know what it was supposed to do, but it didn't work against candida, and I ended up with another yeast infection while on this. I switched back to the Capricin and the infection was gone in one day.

Satisfied customer, dissatisfied body

Posted by Reviewer2184070 on Nov 16, 2009

I was very happy with iherb.com's bussiness including speedy delivery. However, after taking caprylic acid for a week, I noticed that they had an effect similar to caffeine on my system. I felt anxious and jittery so I discontinued use -- same reason I don't drink coffee. I imagine if you are used to the side effects of coffee then the caprylic acid will not bother you.

Now Foods Caprylic Acid

Posted by vic-Japan on Oct 03, 2009

Have a lot of faith in all Now Food Products

Delivers what it promises to deliver.

Posted by Reviewer2514067 on Sep 28, 2009

Caprylic acid aids intestinal health. I purchased these to help combat Candida. Soon thereafter, however, I noticed a product called Candida Clear (also made by Now Foods). Candida Clear includes caprylic acid, but also has three other anti-fungals: Pau D'Arco, Black Walnut, and Oregano Oil. Hence, now I take Candida Clear.

See Below

Posted by Reviewer2063507 on Sep 21, 2009

Works good with Candida Clear

Capriylic Acid Review

Posted by Reviewer2250869 on Aug 14, 2009

Now Foods products continue to be among the best in providing quality nutrition and health. I recommend Now Foods products to anyone wanting the best in health maintenance.

IT WORKS

Posted by Reviewer3132903 on Jul 07, 2009

I HAD AN OVERGROWTH OF CANDIDA IN MY BODY AND AFTER TAKING CAPRYLIC ACID, I CAN SAY THAT MY SYSTEM IS UNDER CONTROL. AND, I MIGHT ADD, IT WAS VERY AFFORDABLE. THANKS.