מוצר טוב

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Jun 04, 2016

הרגשה טובה יותר פחות נפיחות בטנית

Improvement in gut comfort and throat 'glugginess'

Posted by 5390270480728900376 on Jun 23, 2016

I usually bite the pill and suck out the contents which is quite pleasant and subtle tasting. I found my gut feeling more settled and less gluggy in the throat.

it's helps with Candida but you have

Posted by 4808438253444025655 on Aug 11, 2016

To take more than 3 caps a day

I think it's working!

Posted by Reviewer2707665 on Oct 31, 2011

Taking it for candida and I'm happy to say I didn't have any simptoms since. So why I am not sure this product is responsible.. Well once I had the same results without taking any products or changing my diet. Candida simptoms just disapeared for few months, came back after I started eating all kind of junk food. For now very happy!! Will update later!!

Caprylic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2513475 on Feb 04, 2012

So far so good.. I like the product seems to work for us.

Tried this for gut issues...

Posted by Reviewer2733085 on Feb 07, 2012

Hoping it would help with excess gas and bloating, pretty sure I have some yeast over growth issues since nystatin did seem to help temporarily. Didn't notice any benefit from caprylic acid so I'm not taking it anymore.

Works on pets

Posted by 5062574748868706221 on Oct 05, 2013

My dog was diagnosed with a really bad yeast infection. I didn't want to use prescription antifungals because they're very bad for the liver, so I decided to try caprylic acid. My dog has now been on it for five weeks and the difference is very obvious. His ears look better and so does his skin. Will keep him on it for a while to make sure the yeast infection is completely gone. I guess because it's natural, it takes longer for caprylic acid to work than regular prescription antifungals would -- but I think it's worth it since you're not putting your dog's liver at risk.

Excellent quality and correct price.

Posted by Reviewer1983944 on Feb 19, 2009

No doubt. You'll feel better very soon your intestine. The Caprylic Acid works and this item has a very good quality with a very reasonable price.

Working on Possible Yeast Issue

Posted by Reviewer2022117 on Mar 26, 2009

Well known treatment for yeast overgrowth, good price from good company

Helps keep the balance

Posted by Reviewer1559455 on Dec 24, 2009

This supplement helps me with chronic yeast infections. It's pretty easy to swallow because it's a gelcap. I wish it were just a bit smaller.