Works on pets

Posted by 5062574748868706221 on Oct 05, 2013

My dog was diagnosed with a really bad yeast infection. I didn't want to use prescription antifungals because they're very bad for the liver, so I decided to try caprylic acid. My dog has now been on it for five weeks and the difference is very obvious. His ears look better and so does his skin. Will keep him on it for a while to make sure the yeast infection is completely gone. I guess because it's natural, it takes longer for caprylic acid to work than regular prescription antifungals would -- but I think it's worth it since you're not putting your dog's liver at risk.

Excellent quality and correct price.

Posted by Reviewer1983944 on Feb 19, 2009

No doubt. You'll feel better very soon your intestine. The Caprylic Acid works and this item has a very good quality with a very reasonable price.

Working on Possible Yeast Issue

Posted by Reviewer2022117 on Mar 26, 2009

Well known treatment for yeast overgrowth, good price from good company

Helps keep the balance

Posted by Reviewer1559455 on Dec 24, 2009

This supplement helps me with chronic yeast infections. It's pretty easy to swallow because it's a gelcap. I wish it were just a bit smaller.

Not sure yet...

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Sep 06, 2013

I think it makes me feel sick, i will stop using it for a while and then write an update.

Crohn's supplement

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Mar 21, 2014

I bought it for Crohn's. Didn't make me sick like 9/10 supplements so that was good, but didn't make me better. I bought SF722 and loved it.

did not do anything

Posted by 4942441131057668078 on Jan 25, 2015

placebo. waste of my money.

Caprylic Acid

Posted by Sprinkles on May 01, 2010

Very good product! Started working immediately and could see healing reaction symptoms right away within the first few days from yeast being killed. Also, caprylic acid is from coconut, which is extremely healthy and has huge health benefits! Very happy with this product. Ingredient list seems to be pure without any extraneous, unwanted ingredients.

I love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2287332 on Aug 07, 2008

WONDERFUL PRODUCT!!!

Capriylic Acid Review

Posted by Reviewer2250869 on Aug 14, 2009

Now Foods products continue to be among the best in providing quality nutrition and health. I recommend Now Foods products to anyone wanting the best in health maintenance.