Now Foods, Caprylic Acid, 600 mg, 100 Softgels

Caprilic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1153944 From Great Britain on Mar 07, 2012

was for Candida lessening and am still taking it. No huge results but it has shown me it's systemic so I have to attack it a differen way now. :)

Good.

Posted by Reviewer2836504 From Ukraine on Jul 03, 2012

It is very good for candida over growth:)

Clean and healthy inside

Posted by 4900849372685531924 on Dec 12, 2013

I took these with the Candida Support caps. My body, including my digestive system, is happy. I feel cleaner inside as well as healthier too. It is also affordable through iHerb. I will continue to purchase it on here.

A miracle for stomachs and intestines!

Posted by 5229021417790303447 on Jan 26, 2014

My husband has had severe IBS & I had intensive bloating that was out of control. I could hardly digest any foods, especially raw ones until I started taking peppermint oil enteric capsules before I ate and Super digestive enzymes after I ate. The problem was much better, but I still had gas and less severe bloating 2-3 times a week UNTIL I added Caprylic acid twice a day. I am at a normal state of digestion now (the gas does not get trapped) and I no longer have to take peppermint oil! My husband used to have bathroom "attacks" daily that prevented him from leaving the house and now he is so much better too! I am convinced that this product has healed our intestines!!! I have suggested it to many family members too!

super nice multiworking facter,, for digestive organs ,,and candidiasis and

Posted by Reviewer1821968 From Japan on Feb 16, 2014

this is medium fatty acid ,,so one says ,cancer cell cant do digestion for them ,so be getting trouble and lastly die,,by US-studies ,,,,great sound ,,,cant u hear that???