Now Foods, Caprylic Acid, 600 mg, 100 Softgels

Posted by 5268405355456721510 on Jun 04, 2014

I think it works!

Caprylic acid

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Jun 18, 2014

I buy these to try to keep from having yeast infections when my body seems to be under stress.

good product good pricing

Posted by Reviewer1781984 on Aug 19, 2014

I needed the acid to fight kandida, in the framework of a naturopathic menu, hope it worked

Taking to Help Restore My Gut

Posted by 4757067475265113399 on Aug 26, 2014

Hi. I took this to help some dermatis that I got on my face. I'm pretty sure it came from a "bad" gut. I was eating a lot of sweets right before I got this. It is pretty much gone now. I think it was the combination of the caprylic acid, coconut oil, grapeseed oil (all to kill fungus) and then Florastor (which is a "good" yeast). It has all really helped and I can say that my HORRIBLE perioral dermatis is all cleared up. It took about a month, though. You have to stick with the program and cut down on sweets. I still ate a few, just not as many!

Candida Aid

Posted by Reviewer3131881 on Jul 03, 2012

This is the first time I have tried this product and I have found it seems to help control Cadida Albicans, although it does take quite a while and you still need to use other natural health products as well.