Now Foods, Caprylic Acid, 600 mg, 100 Softgels

Posted by 5268405355456721510 on Jun 04, 2014

I think it works!

Caprylic acid

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Jun 18, 2014

I buy these to try to keep from having yeast infections when my body seems to be under stress.

Candida Aid

Posted by Reviewer3131881 on Jul 03, 2012

This is the first time I have tried this product and I have found it seems to help control Cadida Albicans, although it does take quite a while and you still need to use other natural health products as well.

seems to help

Posted by marianF on Jun 26, 2013

I decided to try caprylic acid to treat candida after researching its antifungal properties.I've been taking it for 3 weeks and from the first 3 days I experienced an immediate relief from the symptoms (itching, burning, spots, congestion etc.).Then the symptoms came back for a while and thought that the caprylic acid stopped working or that the candida had somehow become resistant to it.However, after another day or two, I started feeling better again, a lot better than before taking the supplement.So I think it works to some degree, but not as a total solution to the candida problem as symptoms are still there though much less severe.I plan on finishing the bottle and then perhaps, try coconut oil.In the meantime, I just ordered Pure Essence's Candex, which has got very high ratings, and can't wait for my order to arrive to start this as well.To sum up, Now Foods caprylic acid was worth buying and it has helped a lot.

One a day helps keep the bugs away

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on May 28, 2010

Effective in controlling candida albicans. Good quality product. I used this in conjunction with psyllium husk and bentonite clay mixture to allow the caprylic acid to work farther into the G.I. tract.