Great carob

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

This is actually the only carob I have used but I really like this stuff. It tastes better than cocoa actually, and what I usually use it for is making coconut oil chocolate, by mixing some crushed nuts, coconut oil, carob, cocoa and some stevia together and putting it in the freezer for at least 20 minutes. Instant chocolate which tastes amazing! The carob is an essential part, because of it's sweet flavor.

its ok (Dont expect for it to taste like chocolate though)

Posted by 5213872241187027477 on May 29, 2015

it came on a puach bag with a zipper that does not work wich is a problem cause every time I grab it some powder goes off. The quality is good and the taste fine. Chocolate lover: Dont expect for it to taste like chocolate really... I prefer cacao powder a million times, but this is a good healthy caffeine free option for smoothies. Does the trick

Great Product!

Posted by 5065792080555851935 on Mar 21, 2015

The flavor is really tasty, a little bit more sweety than the cocoa powder. It is perfect to use in baking preparation or smoothies.

[Now Foods, Real Food, Carob Powder, 12 oz (340g)]

Posted by 5702477677974101392 on Mar 04, 2015

Good

good product

Posted by 4681665646553031841 on Nov 24, 2014

It quite good but it does not taste chocolate as muchos as I expected. You have ti get use to the flavour

I did not receive this item!

Posted by 4777838725195543019 on Aug 01, 2014

I contacted the company via contact form and have not gotten a reply.

Carob-bub

Posted by 4989897888520742403 on Apr 30, 2014

Not a lot to compare it too. The carob powder went into a vegan cake I made that everyone loved. I like that it felt healthy. HEALTHY CAKE, yo!!!!

buen producto

Posted by burbujita on Apr 11, 2014

recomendado

Not so bad...

Posted by junejuniadin on Apr 06, 2014

I've been wanting to try carob powder as it featured much in vegan baking. I love the smell of carob powder but the taste needs getting used to. It's slightly bitter and of course, not chocolatey. But it's not that bad.

I'm a carob fan!

Posted by 5661327229245514181 on Apr 05, 2014

This is lovely carob! I like the fact that it is naturally mildly sweet, so the need for sweetener is greatly reduced. The fly-away fine powder got into the zip lock bag, so I put it in a different container. My favorite idea....melt coconut oil, add carob powder and crushed cashews and coconut, then cool in the fridge for a yummy snack. I've tried other brands but this one has the best flavor for me.