Absolutely delicious

Posted by Reviewer1632918 on Nov 09, 2009

I have tried a few other carob powders but that is the best of all.The flavor is just amazing.Thank you so much

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer2392378 on Jun 07, 2010

I love carob, and I was very impressed with this brand. If you expect carob to be the same as chocolate, it's not. It's much more "malty" and can be substituted where you'd use cocoa powder, but definitely isn't the same. I actually prefer carob to cocoa (no caffeine jitters!) and would definitely buy this brand again.

Very good!!

Posted by Reviewer1947666 on Sep 21, 2009

I have used this carob powder for brownies and it is very good. It blends well and has a very pleasant flavor. Since I am allergic to chocolate, I am delighted to find such an awesome alternative through iHerb. And of course, iHerb's service is excellent!!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2417783 on Oct 13, 2010

very good. its like cacao powder. can use it in cake, hot chocolate or anywhere else. good good good =)

Carob

Posted by Reviewer1727620 on Jul 31, 2009

I got the Carob in excellent condition and am well pleased. I cannot have chocolate and this really takes the craving away, if you want it sweeter just add a little sugar to it, I like it the way it is, I love it!

Really good!

Posted by Reviewer2221903 on Jun 22, 2010

I really like this carob. The taste is rich with high quality. Will buy again.

Good carob powder

Posted by Reviewer1246815 on Jun 29, 2010

Best Price

Great taste

Posted by NarnianGirl on Aug 18, 2010

Good value for the money, good carob taste. I am not so sure how this has been grown and processed - I would prefer organic - but as it is, well worth the price.

Good in every way

Posted by Reviewer1324642 on Aug 23, 2010

This tastes really good as "hot chocolate"!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on Dec 06, 2009

My wife doesn't like cocoa. This is a good substitute for cocoa, and good for you. Now is a top choice.