Great for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2386195 on Nov 14, 2013

This supplement helped both my wife and daughter with eliminating what has seemed to be "Impingement Syndrome", which caused aches in the shoulder and upper arm while either sleeping on the affected side or on lifting the arm to some degree. It took a day or two to start working and a week to ten days to completely eliminate the pain. One should continue taking it in smaller dose of at least another week to avoid re-occurrence.

To help joints

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

I found out about this from reviewers about another supplement, thank you. I have osteoarthritis and take the recommended 3 a day, with my other supplements, Source Naturals injuv hyaluronic acid, source naturals 500 mg vitamin c ester(Ascorbyl Palmitate), Sam-e, Source Naturals Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin, omega 3 oil softgels, extra vitamin D(needs to be optimal level in blood test-helps prevent cancers among other things). Getting vitamin D from the sun is not enough, and 400 IU being the RDA is too low, in addition to other supplements. I think it helps it from getting worse, and I do see some improvement. God bless you all.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3197540 on Jul 22, 2012

This product does just what it says it does. I will continue to buy it.

Perfect Combination

Posted by Reviewer2938289 on Apr 09, 2012

A perfect combination at an equally perfect price. No matter how much I shop around iherb always beats the rest on quality/quantity and price.

Joint pain still gone

Posted by Reviewer1862651 on Jan 24, 2012

Doctor told me I needed knee surgery again (on the same knee) and I said NO. I Started using Celadrin from Costco and it reduced the pain in my knee at least 95%. Costco stopped carrying their brand of Celadrin so I shopped around and purchased this from iHerb.com. My knee is still 95% pain free and with the MSM I now have a better range of motion. I highly recomend this product for the relif of painfull stiff joints

All the good stuff in one cap

Posted by ant-health on Nov 10, 2011

A must for joints

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Oct 25, 2011

Have slightly improved the pain in my knees and probably take some time to heal.

Good quality Celadrin

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on Jun 13, 2011

Celadrin really works (for me at least). NOW brand is my favorite. I refrigerate it after opening for freshness. For maximum effect, I combine this with MRM Joint Synergy.

Celadrin & MSM

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on May 20, 2011

For improving joint maintenance

Superb

Posted by Reviewer2209900 on May 11, 2011

This product is fantastic.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »