One of my favorite things

Posted by Reviewer2553244 on Aug 13, 2008

I really appreciate the NOW company with this product. I also use the Celadrin lotion if I get very sore in the muscles. I like using this product with the NOW Glucosamine & Chondroitin Ex.S. I am almost 60 yrs. old and I chose to take the vitamins,herbs instead of doctors' medicine.

Feel terrific with Celadrin

Posted by Reviewer1668773 on Oct 17, 2007

Celadrin drastically reduces inflammation throughout the body and inflammation is the root cause of most ill-health. The difference while taking it is actually noticeable!

Great results!

Posted by Reviewer2725066 on Nov 06, 2007

My wife had recently went to the orthopedic surgeon we were almost positive she was going to have to have arthroscopic knee surgery. The surgeon had told us that her knee was physically looking good and that that surgery was most likely not going to improve her constant pain due to inflammation . The surgeon suggested to try some over the counter supplements. My mother used to take a celadrin product so I was familiar with it . MY wife has gone from almost constant pain and always needing pain meds to get to sleep to only having 1 to 2 hours of pain a day !

Works Good

Posted by Reviewer1964602 on Jul 03, 2008

This does seem to help periodic pain, although I have to admit Celebrex works better, faster and cheaper...but not without risks

I now have increased overall courdination and it is noticible within three days!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Oct 18, 2007

Superior working product.

good

Posted by Reviewer1473100 on Oct 11, 2007

Pain go off fast

Works excellent for me.

Posted by Reviewer2419843 on Oct 26, 2008

My knees hurt me, sometimes worse than others. As long as I take three Celadrin with MSM a day, I have very little if any discomfort. When I tried just taking two, they started bothering me again. I don't want to be without them.

Now Foods, Celedrin & MSM, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2591688 on Nov 13, 2008

This product works! I don't suffer with all of the aches and pains that I did before I started taking it. It works for my wife also.

This Celadrin & MSM combo really alleviates post workout pain!

Posted by Reviewer2173643 on Feb 19, 2009

I was taking Celadrin and MSM separately after my workouts until recently when I tried Now Food Celadrin & MSM capsules. Wow...this combination really cuts the joint pain and inflammation! Great product!!

Wife's favorite