10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Celadrin, Topical Liposome Lotion, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Keeps Me On My Feet

Posted by Reviewer1375819 on Nov 03, 2007

This product literally keeps me on my feet, when my legs are in pain from an arthritic condition. I have a rare type that can only be treated by Prednisone and I refused to take it. I'm not saying the lotion is a cure but it gives me relief from the pain so I can function during the day. Don't know what I would do without it. This product was also recommended by my doctor.

Opinion of NOW

Posted by Reviewer1382100 on Jan 26, 2008

This is the first time that I used the NOW brand of Celandrin. In the past I was using Revivex. Overall I found relief from NOW Celandrin that I didn't experience from Revivex.

Now Foods, Celadrin, Topical Liposome Lotion, 4 oz (113 g) (NOW-03019)

Posted by Reviewer2173643 on Feb 28, 2008

This lotion is great for minor muscle & joint discomfort. I use it after strenuous workouts and it soothes & calms my aches & pains.

It worked

Posted by Reviewer3019227 on Oct 31, 2008

I have sharp knee pain that comes and goes. I put this stuff on at night and the next morning I have no knee pain whatsoever.

Keep the Pain Away

Posted by HealthiestWayToStayYoung on Nov 02, 2013

I am very happy I`ve tried this product. Have problems with my knee since few years and I know that there is no way to cure it and get away the pain. With this lotion I can walk normally without pain, just didn`t believe that it is so efficient. When it starts to hurt me a lot, first day I apply it every 3-4 hours, and on the second day I can feel the difference already. Just few days regular applying and the pain is gone. Must have it all the time in my cabinet.