Helps with my neck pain

Posted by 4860904739437611265 on Dec 12, 2015

Soothes aching neck and shoulders, does not feel sticky. Also good for carpal tunnel syndrome!

This Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2770890 on May 17, 2015

This is effective for sore, stiff joints, especially when used in combination with OTC anti-inflammatory meds. For someone who doesn't take OTC anti-inflammatory meds (like Tylenol), it still helps considerably. It has a mild inoffensive scent and a little seems to go a long way. It takes effect pretty quickly, but doesn't last a long time- maybe two hours. Still, good relief, especially before bed. It makes falling asleep easier when I'm having arthritis pain.

possibly helps!

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on Sep 23, 2014

My sister is using it for her terrible chronic back pain, combined with supplements: celadrin capsules, boswellia, msm, seppapeptase, gives some relief. Perfect, quick international service by iherb, as usual, thanks

really works

Posted by 5507606700812213386 on Jun 23, 2014

I was pleaseantly surprised by the fact that is really does relieve joint pain . the effect does not last for very long time , but I expected less ...

Keep the Pain Away

Posted by HealthiestWayToStayYoung on Nov 02, 2013

I am very happy I`ve tried this product. Have problems with my knee since few years and I know that there is no way to cure it and get away the pain. With this lotion I can walk normally without pain, just didn`t believe that it is so efficient. When it starts to hurt me a lot, first day I apply it every 3-4 hours, and on the second day I can feel the difference already. Just few days regular applying and the pain is gone. Must have it all the time in my cabinet.

Good, but more expensive ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... than the other Now Foods MSM lotion, which I found just as good if not better. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Works Wonders

Posted by derbyjean on Apr 12, 2013

I have arthritis in my hands and feet. The hand pain interferes with my ability to work everyday. The foot pain could be really bad at times and would keep me from walking and exercising. This cream is like a miracle. I put it on feet and hands every night and put any leftover on the knees - and I can walk and use my hands with no problem.

a very good option for knee osteoarthritis

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Nov 13, 2012

Celadrin includes esterified fatty acid carbons and the liposome form makes better its absorption from the joint.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1947454 on Nov 29, 2011

I have used this lotion for years and it has kept my arthritic knees pain free.

Pain reliever

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Jul 28, 2011

To some extent this amazing cream did take away the pain in my knees within a short time. Some days the pain stays the same; not much better however it did not get worst.