New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Organic Better Stevia, Extract Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 1-star

Now Stevia Powder: Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2427255 on Aug 16, 2013

We purchased this since NuNatural's has been out of stock. It was a disappointment I am sorry to say. The taste is not as pleasant as NuNaturals by far. Unfortunately, NuNatural will be supplied from another source and it will taste less sweet and not exactly the same when it is available. If we mix some other stevia in along with the Now stevia, the flavor is better.

Expectations Thwarted

Posted by Reviewer1133035 on Oct 17, 2013

I have used NuNaturals in the past and this stuff is not in the same leauge, I'm not sure what this stuff is but it takes 3-4 times the amount to equal NuNaturals by comparision. WHAT HAPPENED TO NUNATURALS ANYWAY!!! I cannot find anything to compare. In my opinion this stuff is not pure stevia extract, they cut it with something. NuNaturals... now that is what stevia extract is really supposed to taste like.

Don't waste your money

Posted by Reviewer1579016 on Oct 27, 2013

I have been a fan of NOW for a long time but what a let down. I have been using NuNaturals pure stevia extract but since they were out I tried this and what a disappointment. With NuNaturals I use a 1/4 teaspoon in a quart of water and flavor packet. I just tried Nows stevia and with the same packet and even with a two teaspoons still doesn't come close to the sweetness NuNatural. I have used the Now 1oz stevia before and it was about the same as NuNatural but this is not.....I am going to try and return it and get a refund! Don't waste your money on this!

Bitter!!!!!!!!

Posted by 4973174122047921847 on Apr 10, 2014

It is so bitter!!!! I use half a teaspoon in 800ml of water and top that with concentrated cranberry extract and its ghastly! I use to use Splenda instead but I had to use 2 tablespoons of that! Manage to minimise the bitterness by combining this Stevia with some Erythritol.