A little goes a long way.

Posted by iJenNZ on Jul 17, 2012

It only rakes a few drops to give a pleasant sweet flavour with no after taste. I have never been able to tolerate using powdered stevia and after reading that liquid stevia was a safer product than the powder, I tried this product and was pleased to note that yes, I can tolerate the liquid form. Now I can sweeten food and drinks without the sugar spike :-) The only downside is the plastic dropper.

One of my favourites

Posted by Reviewer2041686 on Aug 02, 2011

I've tried a lot of stevias (from many different countries) and this would have to be my favourite unflavoured stevia. It has no weird bitter aftertaste and is the one I keep coming back to. I can't buy it in Australia, so I stock up when I visit the US or order it online.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3056530 on Feb 27, 2010

Really makes a wonderful lemonade without the glucose spike and calories of sugar Crystal

Great buy

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Apr 02, 2009

I've used this product for years and this is good price. The organic, non-bitter stevia is my favorite.

No more sugar!!

Posted by Reviewer2898168 on Jun 22, 2012

I never use sugar! This product is so versitile and tastes extremly good!!!

The best!

Posted by ManxKat on Jun 29, 2012

Changing my mind from Wisdom Stevia to this being the best! Organic to boot!

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1336386 on Oct 17, 2012

Very convenient for drinks and doesn't seem to have any after taste.

Soooo Sweet.

Posted by Reviewer2841114 on Nov 04, 2012

I only use a few drops in addition to Xylitol in things to make them sweet. Really great for those who like sweet things, but don't want lots of carbs/refined sugar. Tiny tiny after-taste if you lick a drop on your hand. In foods, this after-taste is in my opinion entirely eliminated and undetectable.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Jun 20, 2013

My first liquid stevia. This is wonderful. Mixes well in liquids. For refreshing summertime rehydration, I mix 3 or 4 drops with real salt and mix in water with ice cubes. Living in the desert, this is my secret weapon.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Aug 04, 2013

Best stevia I can find, no weird aftertaste and I love the fact that it is liquid. It makes it so easy to use the appropiate amount. I keep ordering this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »