Stevia extract

Posted by Reviewer2566024 on Aug 14, 2008

Has an after taste. so I don't use it much

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on May 08, 2009

Not bad, BUT there is a bitter after taste, even though the label says there is no bitter after taste.. I will try out other brands till i find one without the bitter after taste.

there's better

Posted by Reviewer3038347 on Oct 23, 2011

I like the fact that it's organic but otherwise it doesn't have the potency that I can get with other brands like Kal.

It's not better.

Posted by shariwile on Jun 06, 2012

This stevia was disappointing, it did not compare with my favorite Stevia extract. I tried this one because I was excited about the size and the price! To me, this has an aftertaste and just doesn't make things taste as good as kal. =(

Not for me...

Posted by Reviewer1930378 on Jun 08, 2012

Stevia is not my favorite...

bad stevia

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Sep 04, 2012

bad stevia i need alot of in order to make something sweet , other brands are like 10times more sweet than this one, i wonder if this one have fillers.

Posted by Reviewer2688599 on Jan 24, 2013

I don't think stevia is right for me. I think it tastes artificial, not very good.

Not very concentrated with biiter aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer1392876 on Mar 04, 2013

Average product, its sweet but not much as some other, also it has bitter aftertaste. Included serving scoop is usefull

NOW Brand Better Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1620303 on Aug 13, 2013

was not very pleased with this product. It definitely pales in comparison to the NuNaturals Brnad that I usually order. It takes quite a bit to sweeten anything although it doesn't have the bitter taste it still doesn't compare. For the price I would much rather go to an alternative site and get the NuNaturals 4oz at a price that is affordable if I just can't get the 12oz or the 5lb bag.

Nothing better on the market, so BetterStevia will have to do

Posted by Reviewer1510064 on Sep 23, 2013

Decided to try BetterStevia when I quit using Nunaturals Stevia after they hiked up the prices of their product, changed the formula and decided not to inform their costumers over these changes. NunNaturals supposedly uses no Artificial Sweeteners, but considering the odd gastrointestinal symptoms that follows the usage of the product, which is something Stevia should NOT cause (ever)! I believe they add either maltitol, erythritol, xylitol or perhaps some other -tol ending sweetener to their product, which is known for causing gastric problems. How this is possible, considering they have stated they do not add any other artificial sweeteners is beyond me. Though there is a slight aftertaste, considering there is nothing better on the market currently, this product will do just fine. Pd.They have hiked up the price by 46 cents since I bought the product. (One can read into that what they please.)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »