Now Foods, Stevia Extract, 1 oz (28 g)

Posted by Reviewer2845832 on Feb 12, 2010

I use the pure extract in my coffee, on my fruit&yogurt, and in smoothies predominately. It is my favorite form of Stevia, and the Now Foods product from I-Herb, has been the best choice from an economic view, and the service has been good.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Mar 05, 2010

It's OK but like Kal the best.

Does not last long

Posted by Reviewer2681049 on Jul 22, 2010

Good product, but did not last as long as similar NuNaturals NuStevia products - especially the bulk products in this line which are very cost-effective.

Not as good as KAL

Posted by hearthANDgnome on Jan 29, 2012

I will be sticking to KAL 100% stevia extract powder.

Aftertaste

Posted by Korina on May 06, 2012

I do not like this stevia because it has a litte bit of aftertaste. Good for cakes, but not for tea and coffe. KAL is still my no 1!

not sure

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on May 15, 2012

This is not as sweet as other non-organic stevias I have used so I use a lot more. Am not sure if this relates to how processed and refined other stevias are. This stevia is palatable from the start - you don't need to get used to the taste.

OK

Posted by 5492915211074638298 on May 16, 2012

OK, like always.

stevia

Posted by 4837388764172078629 on Jan 09, 2013

I'm not used to the taste because for a long time I used to drink my tea ( for what I use the sweetener )without sugar or anything. It doesn't tase like sugar, that's for sure, so it's a little hard for me to get used to it.

Ok

Posted by lovelyliller on Feb 16, 2013

Great bottle with small holes and one big hole. Its a tiny serving size spoon inside. Good.

Bien en pequeñas cantidades

Posted by Nereac on May 12, 2013

Para endulzar el te o el café esta bien, pero para hacer cualquier tipo de postre no lo recomiendo pues deja un sabor horrible.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »