Meh

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jan 12, 2016

I guess it's ok. I added it as directed by a recipe I was using and it didn't add any sweetness at all. I don't add sweeteners to drinks or anything, I can only tell you, to bake with stevia in place of sugar, even when the recipe is made specifically with stevia in mind, is a waste of ingredients.

I can tolerate the after taste.

Posted by startnow on May 16, 2015

Yes. It does have the after taste. Similar to aspartame. But it sweetens my morning shakes without jacking up blood sugar and is zero calorie. Haven't tried any other brand but i don't imagine there would be huge difference to this after taste.

bad after taste

Posted by aliaiherb on Feb 01, 2015

You can feel after taste in beverages or even in baked sweets!!

no me gusto

Posted by 4780315708371028991 on Nov 11, 2014

es una stevia sin sabor y la verdad es que no me gusta porque si deja un sabor y no me gusta, prefiero edulcorar con nectar de agave. This Stevia is a tasteless and I really do not like it because if you leave a taste and I do not like, I prefer sweetened with agave nectar

No está mal

Posted by juliaphoenix on May 12, 2014

Me gustó mucho esta Stevia al principio, pero definitivamente me quedo con el formato en líquido, ya que sobre todo puede resultar bastante empalagosa y es difícil calcular en este formato el máximo que tomas por día. Si quieres descubrir todos mis favoritos de iHerb, tienes varias entradas sobre ello en mi blog.

Bien en pequeñas cantidades

Posted by Nereac on May 12, 2013

Para endulzar el te o el café esta bien, pero para hacer cualquier tipo de postre no lo recomiendo pues deja un sabor horrible.

Ok

Posted by lovelyliller on Feb 16, 2013

Great bottle with small holes and one big hole. Its a tiny serving size spoon inside. Good.

stevia

Posted by 4837388764172078629 on Jan 09, 2013

I'm not used to the taste because for a long time I used to drink my tea ( for what I use the sweetener )without sugar or anything. It doesn't tase like sugar, that's for sure, so it's a little hard for me to get used to it.

OK

Posted by 5492915211074638298 on May 16, 2012

OK, like always.

not sure

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on May 15, 2012

This is not as sweet as other non-organic stevias I have used so I use a lot more. Am not sure if this relates to how processed and refined other stevias are. This stevia is palatable from the start - you don't need to get used to the taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »