One of the best

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jan 28, 2016

I really like how this stevia leaves no aftertaste and it isn't bitter, a small bit is enough to sweet something up. But the only downside of this is that you only need so sooo little, that it is almost impossible to dose the small amounts, I feel like only one small crumb makes a difference. It is the extract after all.

Smoothies

Posted by 4628052008391361505 on Dec 12, 2015

I use this Stevia in my smoothies and can't tell the difference from the more expensive brands.

sustituto del azúcar, pero no siempre

Posted by 5lanvianvil on May 25, 2015

Lo uso normalmente entre horas para no abusar del azúcar, intentando equilibrar así la dieta. Una pequeña cantidad es muy efectiva y endulza mucho; pero es un sabor que no siempre me convence, dependiendo del alimento al que lo añada, por ejemplo con yogures me gusta pero con café no me gusta nada. Un punto fuerte es que se trata de un edulcorante totalmente natural.

Great, but aftertaste is present

Posted by 5641574877347728638 on Apr 11, 2015

Great stevia but mild aftertaste is still present. Will buy it again sometimes.

Good flavour!

Posted by Reviewer1594986 on Jan 31, 2015

Good value, flavour is good & love that it is organic!I primarily use in my protein shakes with other dry ingredients and I do not notice an aftertaste like some other products.

Organic stevia extract powder

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Jan 24, 2015

All purpose. Works generally well. Just check the right amount for your taste, beyond a certain amount, you might feel stevia's distinctive after taste, I use it in a mix with other sweeteners when cooking or baking(like erythritol or lakant). I also tried green stevia(powdered dried leaves) which is more natural, but there is another distinctive smell that is a little hard to hide with natural ingredients(also nice to be used in sweetener mixtures).

I like the scoop

Posted by edelling on Oct 20, 2014

The first time I used it I nearly od on it because I used a teaspoon...use the scoop folks! Great with tea; there's a herby aftertaste but it's totally livable with

sugar substitute

Posted by marianF on Aug 24, 2014

I am not crazy about stevia or any sugar substitute for that matter, but had to be on a sugar-free diet for some time due to yeast problems.I found this stevia powder to be the best alternative.It's organic, it tastes ok and love the fact that it comes with a measuring scoop.A little goes a long way and just 2-3 scoops were enough for me to sweeten a cup of yogurt.I hope I won't have to buy again though, as it looks that my issues are being resolved and can't wait to get back to eating raw honey.For those however who like stevia and use it regularly I would definitel recommend it.

One of the better stevias

Posted by Reviewer2192342 on May 20, 2014

I've been looking for a replacement for NuStevia No Carbs which used to be my favorite until they changed their formula. This isn't as sweet as NuStevia but it's still sweet and has no weird stevia aftertaste. I like it enough to be on my third bottle of it.

God smak, men ikke dryg

Posted by etiskhandel on Apr 05, 2014

Denne steviaen er ikke bitter, veldig god på smak, men man må bruke mye av den, og det blir fort tomt! :)