Now Foods, Certified Organic, BetterStevia, Extract Powder, 1 oz (28 g)

Reviews 4-star

safe but a little sweetener aftertaste remains

Posted by Reviewer2445422 on Apr 18, 2012

Of course this is not the sugar and the aftertaste is short if you add in tea or coffee, but I added a home-sour fruit compote and there Stevia is not so much giving aftertaste, I liked it

New outside cover

Posted by Reviewer2214403 on Sep 26, 2011

I have ordered this product for many years and now they have changed the label or outside cover and for some reason it does NOT seem as sweet )-:

One of the better stevias

Posted by Reviewer2192342 on May 20, 2014

I've been looking for a replacement for NuStevia No Carbs which used to be my favorite until they changed their formula. This isn't as sweet as NuStevia but it's still sweet and has no weird stevia aftertaste. I like it enough to be on my third bottle of it.

sugar substitute

Posted by marianF on Aug 24, 2014

I am not crazy about stevia or any sugar substitute for that matter, but had to be on a sugar-free diet for some time due to yeast problems.I found this stevia powder to be the best alternative.It's organic, it tastes ok and love the fact that it comes with a measuring scoop.A little goes a long way and just 2-3 scoops were enough for me to sweeten a cup of yogurt.I hope I won't have to buy again though, as it looks that my issues are being resolved and can't wait to get back to eating raw honey.For those however who like stevia and use it regularly I would definitel recommend it.

Its sweet and not bitter

Posted by Navina on Nov 04, 2011

This is a good sweetener. Its not bitter but it does leave an after taste. But my son has no issue drinking the green juice I make when this is added.