Now Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2578130 on Aug 17, 2008

mixes really easy, no lumps

Sweet treat.

Posted by healthybratt on Aug 18, 2008

Been using this stuff for several years in my coffee. Can't live without it.

Better than Splenda

Posted by Reviewer1343866 on Sep 12, 2008

A natural sweetener that doesn't give sugar eaters that strange chemical taste that the artificial sweeteners can have. Absolutely perfect for making bulk drinks, one teaspoon makes 2 gallons (or use the included scoop for smaller sizes).

Very smooth taste

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Sep 17, 2008

I was using liquid stevia for years in my coffee each morning. I decided to purchase this powder formula, because it was easy for traveling. Well after a very short time, I ended up liking the taste of this better! Plus, I love the little measuring spoon that comes inside the container. I just measure 1/2 scoop per cup of coffee and that is plenty. Very little is needed to sweeten something, so this jar will last a long time. Great product and good value. iherb is superb. Best prices and fast shipping.

Best stevia I've found

Posted by Reviewer2569584 on Oct 11, 2008

It's very useful because it's nicely sweet with no bitter after taste. I use it in smoothies.

Sweet

Posted by Reviewer2384997 on Dec 15, 2010

I have enjoyed this product,it is really sweet and I haven't noticed any aftertaste. Also,since I live in Europe,I'd like to say the delivery was really rapid.

LOVE this Stevia!

Posted by RacerWife7 on Dec 20, 2010

This is my new coffee sweetener! I have been wanting to use stevia instead of sugar or - worse - those chemically-altered/made sweeteners. But, I kept having issues with the stevia tasting bitter. I tried a number of shelf brands (TruVia, etc.), but every one had the same gross bitter taste to it. THIS, however, has NONE of that. And I absolutely love that it includes a tiny (and I mean TINY) measuring scoop in the bottle! One tiny scoop of this and my coffee is perfectly sweet and minus the bitter taste of the other stevia brands. Excellent product!

Very concentrate. Great product.

Posted by Reviewer3316827 on Jul 27, 2010

A very small quantity is sufficient: for example, 2 or 3 level scoops ( => 100mg to 150mg ) for a cup of tea. With stevia, I have no digestive disorders as opposite to aspartame. Note: a small teaspoons (level scoop 45mg) is included into the item.

great!!!

Posted by jimmysnuka on Jul 27, 2010

Love this stuff

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1236217 on Aug 05, 2010

Great stevia product. I use it for everything.