GREAT size and VALUE!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Jul 19, 2008

This powdered stevia is so convenient, not to mention tasty and free of any aftertaste whatsoever! It comes with a tiny measuring spoon and the top allows for scooping on one side and shaking on the other. GREAT Now product, once again!

Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer2426052 on Aug 01, 2008

Good stuff, good price, not as sweet as KAL Stevia, but just as good.

a customer

Posted by Reviewer1216656 on Aug 15, 2008

A great substitiute for sugar in tea or coffee.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3262833 on Aug 15, 2008

Excellent product, allows us to reduce the sugar intact in our home. Natural product grown here in Canada. Cooking with it is a bit tricky but worth the effort, one can not taste the difference between Stevia and cane sugar. Good price here at IHErb. Will purchase from here again.

Now Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2578130 on Aug 17, 2008

mixes really easy, no lumps

Sweet treat.

Posted by healthybratt on Aug 18, 2008

Been using this stuff for several years in my coffee. Can't live without it.

Better than Splenda

Posted by Reviewer1343866 on Sep 12, 2008

A natural sweetener that doesn't give sugar eaters that strange chemical taste that the artificial sweeteners can have. Absolutely perfect for making bulk drinks, one teaspoon makes 2 gallons (or use the included scoop for smaller sizes).

Very smooth taste

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Sep 17, 2008

I was using liquid stevia for years in my coffee each morning. I decided to purchase this powder formula, because it was easy for traveling. Well after a very short time, I ended up liking the taste of this better! Plus, I love the little measuring spoon that comes inside the container. I just measure 1/2 scoop per cup of coffee and that is plenty. Very little is needed to sweeten something, so this jar will last a long time. Great product and good value. iherb is superb. Best prices and fast shipping.

Best stevia I've found

Posted by Reviewer2569584 on Oct 11, 2008

It's very useful because it's nicely sweet with no bitter after taste. I use it in smoothies.

Sweet

Posted by Reviewer2384997 on Dec 15, 2010

I have enjoyed this product,it is really sweet and I haven't noticed any aftertaste. Also,since I live in Europe,I'd like to say the delivery was really rapid.