2nd worst stevia Ive tried so far.

Posted by Reviewer1949042 on Mar 21, 2009

I have tried 6-7 different stevia products lately because of my normal supplier had moved locations and their stock was low. My favorites are the KAL Pure stevia extract or Nustevia (pure extract not the powder). Only one product i have tried is worse than this and it had a flowery taste. This one is not very concentrated (it took about 10x the amount of i normally use of the KAL or nustevia. It also has an aftertaste and seemed to make me nauseated. I normally have very good luck with NOW products and in fact ordered 3 because of the confidence I have in the brand, but this time I was disappointed. Those of you who like this product would LOVE one of the two I mentioned.

Great stevia!

Posted by Reviewer2949310 on Nov 20, 2007

This is a great price for some of the best stevia I've ever had--and it is pure, not mixed with anything.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Dec 14, 2007

So much better than nutrasweet and cheaper

JA

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Oct 17, 2007

Great product and great price!

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2774929 on Aug 06, 2010

I am so pleased you carry the Organic Stevia products - I especially like the Stevia in tablet form. I find it much easier to carry in my purse and take along when traveling. Your delivery of product is excellent. I barely send in my order and I have the product. Good Job!

The Better Sugar

Posted by 4618255192099176139 on Dec 21, 2013

I love how you can just use a tiny amount and sweetens your food just right.

Highest quality, Always use this

Posted by TheGreenSativa on Dec 24, 2013

I always use this powder. Especially with my Apple Cider Vinegar and agave syrup. Highest quality, make sure you get the pure powder and not one blended with maltodextrin or other fillers. Check out my top 4.

Better than tablets

Posted by 4613418983171962525 on Oct 28, 2013

No gritty cellulose :) Also, this stevia is pure. Read your labels - many brands use maltodextrin as a filler.

The Only One For Me

Posted by Reviewer2525172 on Nov 05, 2013

I've tried a lot of stevia. For me this has the best taste, plus I prefer everything to be organic. I would not bother trying any other brand ever again.

Perfect

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Nov 23, 2013

So much better than the drops