Now Foods, Certified Organic, BetterStevia, Extract Powder, 1 oz (28 g)

New outside cover

Posted by Reviewer2214403 From California on Sep 26, 2011

I have ordered this product for many years and now they have changed the label or outside cover and for some reason it does NOT seem as sweet )-:

Not for me unfortunately..

Posted by Reviewer1676460 From Russian Federation on May 23, 2012

I was going to loose some weight by summer, so, I liked that this product contains zero calories. But I don't stand the aftertaste of this stevia, which is very pity, for, I ordered 2 cans. So, I will continue to use honey in my diet and give up with stevia.

Doesn't even come close to KAL stevia--don't be fooled by a lower price

Posted by Reviewer1493931 From Florida on Feb 08, 2012

I've used stevia extract for 17 years...tried many different brands, but they all had a strange aftertaste. Then I found the KAL "pure stevia extract." Have been a loyal KAL user until I ran out and iHerb was out of stock. So I decided to try the NOW brand (I like NOW for many other supplements). It is also much cheaper than the KAL brand. Big mistake. The taste is awful, and we had to use at least triple the amount to get the same sweetening power (so there goes the price difference). I'm sticking with the KAL brand for the best, well-rounded flavor with no aftertaste. And when you consider how little you need to use for MAJOR sweetening power, the KAL brand is really the best value.

only stevia - nothing added, very economy, small scoop inside

Posted by Reviewer1877965 From Russian Federation on Mar 27, 2011

i like this stevia much better when stevia pills, as pills always have additional ingredients It's very economy - you receive this jar with the small scoop inside, which help me measure stevia. Or course it have a little taste, every stevia have it. But it's not bad taste.

Now Foods, Stevia Extract, 1 oz (28 g)

Posted by Reviewer2845832 From Ohio on Feb 12, 2010

I use the pure extract in my coffee, on my fruit&yogurt, and in smoothies predominately. It is my favorite form of Stevia, and the Now Foods product from I-Herb, has been the best choice from an economic view, and the service has been good.