Better than tablets

Posted by 4613418983171962525 on Oct 28, 2013

No gritty cellulose :) Also, this stevia is pure. Read your labels - many brands use maltodextrin as a filler.

this is the one!

Posted by Reviewer1130717 on Oct 03, 2013

I tried other brands but this beats them by far. You can barely taste that its a sweetener. My kids even like it. Other brands the the most known, even the concentrate organic powder, which is more expensive, has a bitter taste and a noticeable after taste. This one is great!

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

tastes delicious

Pure stevia extract

Posted by 5422607702189112875 on Jul 08, 2016

Pure stevia extract with no additives. And good price too!

Great Quality!

Posted by 4669832534379898928 on Aug 02, 2016

I ordered this from iHerb after reading a review of the product. I was not disappointed. It is very high quality and I plan to order again when I run out. No complaints!

Great

Posted by 5467322850298259473 on Aug 01, 2016

Great

safe but a little sweetener aftertaste remains

Posted by Reviewer2445422 on Apr 18, 2012

Of course this is not the sugar and the aftertaste is short if you add in tea or coffee, but I added a home-sour fruit compote and there Stevia is not so much giving aftertaste, I liked it

New outside cover

Posted by Reviewer2214403 on Sep 26, 2011

I have ordered this product for many years and now they have changed the label or outside cover and for some reason it does NOT seem as sweet )-:

Doesn't even come close to KAL stevia--don't be fooled by a lower price

Posted by Reviewer1493931 on Feb 08, 2012

I've used stevia extract for 17 years...tried many different brands, but they all had a strange aftertaste. Then I found the KAL "pure stevia extract." Have been a loyal KAL user until I ran out and iHerb was out of stock. So I decided to try the NOW brand (I like NOW for many other supplements). It is also much cheaper than the KAL brand. Big mistake. The taste is awful, and we had to use at least triple the amount to get the same sweetening power (so there goes the price difference). I'm sticking with the KAL brand for the best, well-rounded flavor with no aftertaste. And when you consider how little you need to use for MAJOR sweetening power, the KAL brand is really the best value.

Not for me unfortunately..

Posted by Reviewer1676460 on May 23, 2012

I was going to loose some weight by summer, so, I liked that this product contains zero calories. But I don't stand the aftertaste of this stevia, which is very pity, for, I ordered 2 cans. So, I will continue to use honey in my diet and give up with stevia.