Better than tablets

Posted by 4613418983171962525 on Oct 28, 2013

No gritty cellulose :) Also, this stevia is pure. Read your labels - many brands use maltodextrin as a filler.

this is the one!

Posted by Reviewer1130717 on Oct 03, 2013

I tried other brands but this beats them by far. You can barely taste that its a sweetener. My kids even like it. Other brands the the most known, even the concentrate organic powder, which is more expensive, has a bitter taste and a noticeable after taste. This one is great!

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

tastes delicious

Pure stevia extract

Posted by 5422607702189112875 on Jul 08, 2016

Pure stevia extract with no additives. And good price too!

safe but a little sweetener aftertaste remains

Posted by Reviewer2445422 on Apr 18, 2012

Of course this is not the sugar and the aftertaste is short if you add in tea or coffee, but I added a home-sour fruit compote and there Stevia is not so much giving aftertaste, I liked it

New outside cover

Posted by Reviewer2214403 on Sep 26, 2011

I have ordered this product for many years and now they have changed the label or outside cover and for some reason it does NOT seem as sweet )-:

Doesn't even come close to KAL stevia--don't be fooled by a lower price

Posted by Reviewer1493931 on Feb 08, 2012

I've used stevia extract for 17 years...tried many different brands, but they all had a strange aftertaste. Then I found the KAL "pure stevia extract." Have been a loyal KAL user until I ran out and iHerb was out of stock. So I decided to try the NOW brand (I like NOW for many other supplements). It is also much cheaper than the KAL brand. Big mistake. The taste is awful, and we had to use at least triple the amount to get the same sweetening power (so there goes the price difference). I'm sticking with the KAL brand for the best, well-rounded flavor with no aftertaste. And when you consider how little you need to use for MAJOR sweetening power, the KAL brand is really the best value.

Not for me unfortunately..

Posted by Reviewer1676460 on May 23, 2012

I was going to loose some weight by summer, so, I liked that this product contains zero calories. But I don't stand the aftertaste of this stevia, which is very pity, for, I ordered 2 cans. So, I will continue to use honey in my diet and give up with stevia.

New "Better Stevia" is not the same as old product

Posted by Reviewer3133067 on Jul 25, 2011

I always loved this product and have used it for years. Recently they changed the packaging and apparently they changed the product. I don't like the new product at all. It's bitter, and you have to use a lot more to get the taste of sweetness. I am going to have to find a new brand.

only stevia - nothing added, very economy, small scoop inside

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Mar 27, 2011

i like this stevia much better when stevia pills, as pills always have additional ingredients It's very economy - you receive this jar with the small scoop inside, which help me measure stevia. Or course it have a little taste, every stevia have it. But it's not bad taste.