Not for me unfortunately..

Posted by Reviewer1676460 on May 23, 2012

I was going to loose some weight by summer, so, I liked that this product contains zero calories. But I don't stand the aftertaste of this stevia, which is very pity, for, I ordered 2 cans. So, I will continue to use honey in my diet and give up with stevia.

New "Better Stevia" is not the same as old product

Posted by Reviewer3133067 on Jul 25, 2011

I always loved this product and have used it for years. Recently they changed the packaging and apparently they changed the product. I don't like the new product at all. It's bitter, and you have to use a lot more to get the taste of sweetness. I am going to have to find a new brand.

Quite bitter

Posted by 5327836294223804588 on Sep 26, 2016

Unfortunately, this product tastes very bitter to me. I've tried using a little or a lot and even mixing it with water first. I just get a sweetish, black licorice taste that isn't working for me. The bitter taste is particularly noticeable in coffee and other drinks.

only stevia - nothing added, very economy, small scoop inside

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Mar 27, 2011

i like this stevia much better when stevia pills, as pills always have additional ingredients It's very economy - you receive this jar with the small scoop inside, which help me measure stevia. Or course it have a little taste, every stevia have it. But it's not bad taste.

Now Foods, Stevia Extract, 1 oz (28 g)

Posted by Reviewer2845832 on Feb 12, 2010

I use the pure extract in my coffee, on my fruit&yogurt, and in smoothies predominately. It is my favorite form of Stevia, and the Now Foods product from I-Herb, has been the best choice from an economic view, and the service has been good.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer3294312 on Feb 15, 2010

Very pleased with the taste, I am going to try it out in muffins soon

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer2175047 on Mar 05, 2009

Now stevia extract is an excellent choice for anyone who does not tolerate sugar or artificial sweetener. Since it is a herb it has not effect on blood sugar so is excellent for diabetic.

Excellent Taste!

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Mar 01, 2010

Some brands of Stevia extract have a bitter after tasted. I think this one is the sweetest extract I have tried with no bitter after tasted. I like it a lot!

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1850421 on Mar 03, 2010

Works quite well for me.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798079 on Mar 04, 2010

I have been using this brand for about 2 years. Great sweetener and no bitter after-taste.