Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3355769 on Oct 27, 2009

I really only use Stevia for my coffee, but I love it! It's light, it dissolves pretty quickly and the sweetness is not overwhelming. Great taste and a great price!

Pure stevia

Posted by Reviewer1634009 on Nov 15, 2009

Now brand is one of the few that has pure Stevia, no fillers as I've found in others I've tried. Fillers cause stomach upset. It's nice to sprinkle or use the little scoop that comes with it. It will last quite a while.

stevia powder

Posted by Reviewer2141573 on Dec 11, 2009

I use the powder for my coffee, it seems sweeter,and it works great for making koolaid, all other stuff I make in quanity. It takes less.

An old standard

Posted by Reviewer1055632 on Dec 16, 2009

Another superior product. Have tried many other brands. This stevia blends smoothly with no after taste. I have been using this stevia for over 7 years and it is the one I recommend to all of my friends and family.

Great Deal on Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2036034 on Mar 30, 2009

Your low price for this item combined with very reasonable shipping rate makes this a best buy in my book. Delivery was really quick. I'll continue to purchase my stevia from iHerb.com. It beats the others hands down.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3019893 on Apr 24, 2009

Don't uner estimate the sweetness. Very litte aftertaste.

Good brand

Posted by AyahsHope on Apr 25, 2009

Nice stevia, use sparingly.

Sweet!!

Posted by Reviewer2479676 on Feb 26, 2008

5 stars for sure on this product. It is true for me that there is no bitter after taste. If you like sweet tea than this is the answer for you!!!

Stevia for blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Dec 26, 2007

My husband has been using Now stevia as part of a nutritional program to help control high blood pressure for three years. It's a great product. The only caution I would give is that if your blood pressure is already low, use with caution since it caused mine to drop too low! Works great for my husband, but I use xylitol instead as a sweetner. We have also had friends who used it as an important part of a weight reduction plan. The NOW stevia doesn't have an after taste like some products do.

Good value