Best ever !!

Posted by Reviewer3175403 on Nov 03, 2007

Great, much better than liquid.

Tastes only sweet

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Dec 01, 2016

I like this stevia because it only tastes sweet. I have tried a few others brands, and they all tasted not only sweet, but at least a little bitter. Bitterness isn't always a problem, because it's not strong in most stevia products, but with some foods or drinks you can taste it.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3262833 on Aug 15, 2008

Excellent product, allows us to reduce the sugar intact in our home. Natural product grown here in Canada. Cooking with it is a bit tricky but worth the effort, one can not taste the difference between Stevia and cane sugar. Good price here at IHErb. Will purchase from here again.

Good

Posted by 5282312614524680946 on Sep 18, 2016

Good sweetness without being bitter.

Packs a sweet punch!

Posted by Reviewer3207333 on Aug 08, 2011

Potent sweetness in just a tiny serving. I have purchased stevia in powder form at the grocery store, but this is much more potent ... just a tiny dab will do it. I use in yogurt, smoothies, oatmeal, tea, etc. My kids don't know the difference between this and real sugar.

Looks little but goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer3207613 on Sep 23, 2014

I find this a non-bitter stevia and a little bit sweetens as much as I like. I bought it thinking I would make my own stevia/erythritol blend, but I find that I use it alone and get no aftertaste. Excellent prouct, named for what it is!

Excellent

Posted by 5266330846624568657 on Jun 08, 2015

Sweet without the bitterness like other sweeters

the best stevia i ever tasted.

Posted by 5540320429596412681 on Jul 13, 2016

really sweet so you need a little bit. don't add too much. other brand sometime taste aweful, this one is great ! ממש ממש מתוק אז להשתמש ממש במעט. מותגים אחרים לפעמים עושים סטיביות עם טעם נורא, והמוצר הזה מצויין !!!

Love, Love LOVE it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3215087 on Apr 12, 2012

I LOVE my BetterStevia!! I am restricted from sugar and the false sugar substitutes (Dr.'s orders), and have come across Stevia. It is so good to sweeten lemonade, tea, and coffee! I'm going to soon try to make some home made healthy icecream (immagine that--healthy icecream!) I can have an iced coffee and then be done, without craving more and more sugary sweets. It's great, and one small bottle is about the equivalent of 10-13 cups of sugar, so it's actually not even more expensive then buying regular cane sugar. Others have said they notice a flowery taste when they put the Stevia in their food, but I haven't noticed anything like that. All in all, a great super health food!

Organic stevia with great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Apr 13, 2011

Finally found an organic stevia with no harsh after taste!