Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2981378 on Feb 06, 2008

I've been using this Now brand of stevia extract for a few years and really like it a lot. It has no bitter taste at all and I'm pleased with its sweetening power in cooked and baked goods. It's excellent value for money and lasts for ages.

Wonderful Taste & Easy to Use

Posted by Reviewer1900409 on Mar 12, 2008

My favorite Stevia brand. Great for you.

Now Foods, Stevia Extract, 1 oz

Posted by Reviewer2155453 on Mar 19, 2008

This is the first time I've used powdered extract although I've been using the liquid for several months. The taste is great. It's a little hard to dissolve in liquids, but not bad.

Miss L. Ozolina

Posted by Reviewer1470032 on Apr 21, 2008

Very good/fast/reliable service! 5 stars

stevia extract....i.herb service

Posted by Reviewer2731313 on May 02, 2008

I was extremely pleased with your service, and also pleased with the quality of your product!

Great value and a little boost for tight control of blood glucose

Posted by Reviewer1157474 on May 04, 2008

I used to buy Now Foods brand stevia in packets. I like the product, but I started buying it in the 1-oz. bottle instead for 3 reasons: 1: to eliminate the maltodextrin, but only because I have type 1 diabetes and am on a new kick to minimize consumption of foods that can interfere with extremely tight blood glucose control (after reading a great book, Dr. Bernstein's Diabetes Solution)--otherwise I think the tiny bit of maltodextrin in the packets isn't really an issue. 2: to try to be a little more "green" by choosing the option with less packaging, although I'm really not sure that a single plastic bottle really is a greener choice than multiple paper packets in a paper box. Hmmm... 3: to save a little more money. My doubts about reason number 2 aside, I am very satisfied with this version of the product, and I recommend it.

Now Foods Stevia Extract, 1 oz.

Posted by Reviewer1986221 on May 09, 2008

I love this stuff....so easy to use and tastes great!

stevia

Posted by Reviewer3145134 on May 09, 2008

Not all stevia is created equal. Some stevia that I have tried had an abnoxious after taste. I particularly like the Now Foods stevia just don't use too much!

Super Sweet Herb

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jun 02, 2008

This is a great product. It is nica and sweet, with less bitterness than other products I've tried. I like that they include a scoop to measure out the product.

Now Foods Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer2620388 on Jul 10, 2008

One of the best white stevia powders on the market. More consistent quality than other brands I have tried.