Great value and a little boost for tight control of blood glucose

Posted by Reviewer1157474 on May 04, 2008

I used to buy Now Foods brand stevia in packets. I like the product, but I started buying it in the 1-oz. bottle instead for 3 reasons: 1: to eliminate the maltodextrin, but only because I have type 1 diabetes and am on a new kick to minimize consumption of foods that can interfere with extremely tight blood glucose control (after reading a great book, Dr. Bernstein's Diabetes Solution)--otherwise I think the tiny bit of maltodextrin in the packets isn't really an issue. 2: to try to be a little more "green" by choosing the option with less packaging, although I'm really not sure that a single plastic bottle really is a greener choice than multiple paper packets in a paper box. Hmmm... 3: to save a little more money. My doubts about reason number 2 aside, I am very satisfied with this version of the product, and I recommend it.

Now Foods Stevia Extract, 1 oz.

Posted by Reviewer1986221 on May 09, 2008

I love this stuff....so easy to use and tastes great!

stevia

Posted by Reviewer3145134 on May 09, 2008

Not all stevia is created equal. Some stevia that I have tried had an abnoxious after taste. I particularly like the Now Foods stevia just don't use too much!

Super Sweet Herb

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jun 02, 2008

This is a great product. It is nica and sweet, with less bitterness than other products I've tried. I like that they include a scoop to measure out the product.

Now Foods Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer2620388 on Jul 10, 2008

One of the best white stevia powders on the market. More consistent quality than other brands I have tried.

GREAT size and VALUE!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Jul 19, 2008

This powdered stevia is so convenient, not to mention tasty and free of any aftertaste whatsoever! It comes with a tiny measuring spoon and the top allows for scooping on one side and shaking on the other. GREAT Now product, once again!

Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer2426052 on Aug 01, 2008

Good stuff, good price, not as sweet as KAL Stevia, but just as good.

a customer

Posted by Reviewer1216656 on Aug 15, 2008

A great substitiute for sugar in tea or coffee.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3262833 on Aug 15, 2008

Excellent product, allows us to reduce the sugar intact in our home. Natural product grown here in Canada. Cooking with it is a bit tricky but worth the effort, one can not taste the difference between Stevia and cane sugar. Good price here at IHErb. Will purchase from here again.

Now Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2578130 on Aug 17, 2008

mixes really easy, no lumps