good product

Posted by Reviewer3022163 on Sep 06, 2010

I have never used pure chlorella before, so I do not have anything to compare this product with. Having said that, here are my observations. 1) The powder has a dark, beautiful green (emerald green) color. 2) It mixes with water easily. A blender is not required. When i use water, I mix manually. When i make smoothies, i use a blender in order to make sure that the other ingredients mix well. 3) In plain water, it is almost tasteless and, therefore, palatable. In apple juice or soy-protein smoothies, it can even be called tasty. 4) I have not used it long enough to make a judgement on effectiveness. (Some reviewers claim magical overnight cures experienced by taking supplements. I have never been that lucky.) I feel that it has improved elimination, energy level, sleep, and skin. 5) Sometimes, intriguingly not all the time, I sense a faint fishy aftertaste in my mouth that lingers. Overall, I think this a product worth taking regularly.

WATCH IT....THIS POWDER IS POTENT.

Posted by Reviewer3170134 on Aug 24, 2008

MORE POTENT THAN JARROW BRAND DONT TAKE TOO MUCH AT ONE TIME; GOOD STUFF!!!

Great savings

Posted by Reviewer2777168 on Jan 04, 2008

I got this to help chelate mercury out of my system after having my amalgam fillings removed. Much cheaper in the powder form than the capsule and I actually like the taste in my vegetable smoothies. Tastes very similar to spinach.

Great Product, Great Value

Posted by Reviewer3031425 on Dec 09, 2008

I've used other chorella brands and this products is just as good as the more expensive varities. I've never been disappointed with Now products, always high quality. And this 1 lb. tub is a great value.

Very helpful for absorbing toxins

Posted by Reviewer1817995 on Sep 07, 2008

When I detox too fast my blood pressure goes up. I used this chlorella as it helps to lower blood pressure due to toxins. I take it on an empty stomach a couple times of day. It's helps with acidity too.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1276389 on Feb 08, 2010

Chlorella in pure powder form has a discusting taste and I would not recomend it mixing with juice. However, as a product itself, it's very potent and would not require the dosage recomended on the label. I take half of what is indicated and get the positive body responce right away. I belive my body likes it.

Works.

Posted by 4853801732960923458 on Dec 18, 2012

I use this product combined with Now Foods, Certified Organic, Spirulina Powder. After a few days I was stunned to see how white my eyes had become, espcially in this cold winter weather. Always hard to tell 100% the result of producs in use, but I can tell my urin has turned darker and with a heavier scent. So my guess is, something I dont need in my body is flushed out. Also after about 3 weeks use i have lost the urge for coffe, I was a heavy user and not taken a cup since. Wether it is coinsidence or not I have no idea, but odd it is. Only thing to add is thatI cant stand the taste, its awfull, so my next order will be pills. If there were no pills, I would ofcourse still use the product as it is due to the result.

chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1356542 on May 28, 2009

have been using this for a while. for myself, this greatly reduces symptoms of PMT-PMS. No other product has been able to do this. I will continue to use this product. I dont bother using chlorella tablets as they dont seem to be very effective.

Product to trust

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Jun 20, 2010

I add this to organic, raw protein powder and flax powder for meal replacement smoothies. Boy, is it green! I always notice a energy burst after I've consumed good-quality chlorella.

Heavy metal detoxifier

Posted by Reviewer1044478 on Aug 13, 2010

great for binding mercury and other heavy metals. i mix with my protein shake daily.